EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Ready for the rodeo, here is our 'bucking bronco' border collie Logan:

Attachments

• 21751956_10155257149472946_4710059826629479437_n.jpg
    21751956_10155257149472946_4710059826629479437_n.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 48

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Bob & Christine:
Oh my! Maybe we should have a best dressed costume party as well....
You guys are way too funny! Can't wait to see Christine's outfit in person...
It won't be long now!! Safe Travels.

Doublegranch

Jim & Linda:

Thanks for signing up for this Rally! I will add you to the waitlist.
You should be around number 6 in line.

Doublegranch

NEW SEMINAR ADDED:

Friday June 8th, Noon - 1:30 RV Interiors by Donna
Learn about remodeling, new designs, changing out some old and adding "New" to your RV.
Chris Johnson the owner will discuss a number of RV change outs with a 30 minute Q & A after a one hour presentation.
Chris will be donating a couple of very nice door prizes to be given out during our Saturday evening Prize night.
PLAN TO ATTEND THIS ONE!

REMINDER: We will have a Charity Auction and Raffle on Saturday evening. All money raised will be donated to Soldiers Best Friend. SBF "Soldiers Best Friend" trains Service Dogs for Combat Wounded Veterans at no charge! The expense is about $4,000 per dog for just the training. If the Veteran has a dog that is compatible for this service, they will train the Veteran & Dog or obtain a shelter dog to be trained, again at no cost to the Veteran.
If you have a gift you would like to donate to the auction or Raffle, please let me know.
GOAL = $4,000....the amount to fund ONE SERVICE DOG for a COMBAT WOUNDED VETERAN.....
Your support for this incredible NON PROFIT Organization will help a Veteran return to some normal in his/her life!
THANK YOU...
PS: This is the organization that trained both Dakota & Cheyenne for me.

Paradise2

NEW SEMINAR ADDED:

Friday June 8th, Noon - 1:30 RV Interiors by Donna
Learn about remodeling, new designs, changing out some old and adding "New" to your RV.
Chris Johnson the owner will discuss a number of RV change outs with a 30 minute Q & A after a one hour presentation.
Chris will be donating a couple of very nice door prizes to be given out during our Saturday evening Prize night.
PLAN TO ATTEND THIS ONE!

REMINDER: We will have a Charity Auction and Raffle on Saturday evening. All money raised will be donated to Soldiers Best Friend. SBF "Soldiers Best Friend" trains Service Dogs for Combat Wounded Veterans at no charge! The expense is about $4,000 per dog for just the training. If the Veteran has a dog that is compatible for this service, they will train the Veteran & Dog or obtain a shelter dog to be trained, again at no cost to the Veteran.
If you have a gift you would like to donate to the auction or Raffle, please let me know.
GOAL = $4,000....the amount to fund ONE SERVICE DOG for a COMBAT WOUNDED VETERAN.....
Your support for this incredible NON PROFIT Organization will help a Veteran return to some normal in his/her life!
THANK YOU...
PS: This is the organization that trained both Dakota & Cheyenne for me.

Is this something you need to sign up for?

Doublegranch

No signup, all events are open to everyone who attends the Rally. Saturday evening will be our Grand EVENING! We will have all our prize give-away, 50/50 drawing, Raffle, Charity auction, some surprises and the list goes on...
I know this will be your first Regional Rally and you are in for a "great treat".....
Only if you are donating a gift for the Charity Auction or Charity Raffle do I need to know in advance, so I may prepare for it...We will have a professional auctioneer for this Charity event.

Paradise2

No signup, all events are open to everyone who attends the Rally. Saturday evening will be our Grand EVENING! We will have all our prize give-away, 50/50 drawing, Raffle, Charity auction, some surprises and the list goes on...
I know this will be your first Regional Rally and you are in for a "great treat".....
Only if you are donating a gift for the Charity Auction or Charity Raffle do I need to know in advance, so I may prepare for it...We will have a professional auctioneer for this Charity event.

HUMMM let me think about a donation for the Charity Auction....can it be anything?

Doublegranch

Make it whatever you want to donate! It will either be part of the Charity Raffle or the Charity Auction which will be for the "larger" prizes. I have a commitment from Lippert for a $1,000 Denver Mattress certificate which will be part of the Auction.

Doublegranch

Paul & Ayran:
Never too late to the party unless it has already started.....
Thanks for the interest and I will add you to the list....I think you are number 8.

Also added Rick & Rosalie Gowins..CO to the list...email time was 9:26 #7 on the list

Doublegranch

TWO ATTACHMENTS UPDATED:

Based on input from those who have responded so far, I have update two attachments for your review:
1. Pueblo Attendee list
2. Rally nights & payments
Please let me know if you have any changes to the dates I show as your arrival and departure.

Wait list attendees:
While I can't make any promises at this time, I will do my best to clear the final 8 on the wait list.

crussian

TWO ATTACHMENTS UPDATED:

Based on input from those who have responded so far, I have update two attachments for your review:
1. Pueblo Attendee list
2. Rally nights & payments
Please let me know if you have any changes to the dates I show as your arrival and departure.

Wait list attendees:
While I can't make any promises at this time, I will do my best to clear the final 8 on the wait list.

Garry - thanks for the update. Was a little confused on all the color codes as I didn't see a "legend" to tell me what they mean. I'm sure others know.

C&J

Doublegranch

Cary & Janet:

The RAT team is in one color "rust" to show who is on the team.
The other two colors, orange and green are for the Fountain Park area...
We have some parking on the horseshoe area and others parking backing up to a wall along the side of
Horseshoe......The two colors highlight the different areas in the Fountain park for those attendees.
Pull up the fountain park attachment and you will see the details, make sure you scroll down to the bottom for complete explanation.

Hope this helps......Let me know if you have other questions, my mind doesn't slow down and I
try to explain the details but it's not always carried over to each attachment...sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.