EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rnewk52

Gary,
First, Thanks for all the great work you are doing, it sounds like it will be an awesome rally. Can't wait.
Next, our arrival and departure dates are correct. We would like to be added to the vehicle weigh list.
Also, was wondering I you have anything going on in the Tucson / Quartzsite areas this winter?

Thanks, John & Rita

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
John & Rita:

So you want to go back to the site where we met? Sorry, we only have a meet n greet in Nov scheduled so far.
With all that needs to be done on the Mountain Regional Rally, I won't have time to plan anything for Arizona until after
the end of June 2018. However, should we select a new Arizona Chapter Leader, they are free to plan a winter event.
I will keep you posted.

Can't wait to see you guys again, we have missed you on the last few Rally's!
Safe Travel.

- - - Updated - - -

Doublegranch

INSTRUCTIONS FOR ATTACHMENTS:
I have been asked how to review the attachments on the first post of this thread.
Scroll down to the bottom of the first posting and you will see 7 windows, they look like pictures
Move your mouse over each window and you will see the title of each attachment
Click on the attachment "rally nights & payments"
Depending on your browser, you will either open the attachment or download it for viewing.
This document has your rally dates, your deposit made and the balance owed.

Please double check your rally dates and let me know of any error's or changes required.
Let me know if you need any help.

Attachments was updated and re-posted at 9:48 AZ time 10/17/17

Doublegranch

Frank:
You are booked departing the 10th....if you want to depart the 11th, no issue, just cost another $20
Let me know and I will add it to your final bill....anything after the 11th you will need to work directly with
the Colo State Fairgrounds.

JohnD: You are scheduled to arrive on the 2nd and depart on the 10th...Make sure you have all your camera's and
DJ Music!!!!

Ted_Dee

Our dates look good. Frank and Debbie and Dee and I are working hard to make sure that "Margaritaville" / "Tiki Bar" will meet everyone's expectations. Can't wait to see everybody.

dsamford

New to the Fulltimer RVr gig. We want to attend a Rally, but with no Bricks & Sticks home, Not sure which club we join or attend.
Do we register for the rallies or just showup?
Any help I appreciated

Doublegranch

New to the Fulltimer RVr gig. We want to attend a Rally, but with no Bricks & Sticks home, Not sure which club we join or attend.
Do we register for the rallies or just showup?
Any help I appreciated

Dan & Mendy: No you can't just show up, you must register. I have sent you a PM with all the information. Let me know if you need anything, you have my phone # and email

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.