EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdfishing

Hi Garry: Just a quick thanks for all your efforts in putting this thing together. First met you in Tucson and looking forward to seeing you again. Was just wondering if anyone is putting a round of golf together? Should be a few golfers in a group this size. Looks like there are three pretty nice courses in the area. I know you've got a lot going on, but it was just a thought. Thanks.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
John & Debbie:
Hey, thanks for the kind words...Yes I remember you guys and looking forward to seeing you in Pueblo....
I have tossed this around with some of the Rat team members and the feeling is our agenda is looking full with a few more things yet to add.
While I know Golf is always an interest, I think it would have to be done at this point in time by you making a post, getting names and having one of the Colorado Chapter members set it up. I can help you with that... It would be a non rally sponsored event. I know there are several who enjoy the game that will be at the rally and perhaps you can get a couple of foursomes together....

Now...If you want to think outside the box.....We are working on our 2020 Rally and hope to get a contract signed soon.....If our first choice is selected and the contract language changed some, we will have a "super" Golf tournament at a course you will absolutely love! Can't say anymore now, but keep watching the forum......ALso, I know this won't take care of the urge in 2018...but thought I would put this out as a teaser!!!!!

Doublegranch

Rally attachments for Nights paid has been updated with all checks received effective 11/11/17.
John & Debbi, did you get my phone message re: over payment?
Ducky, you balance has been cleared...Speedy recovery from your surgery!

jdfishing

Rally attachments for Nights paid has been updated with all checks received effective 11/11/17.
John & Debbi, did you get my phone message re: over payment?
Ducky, you balance has been cleared...Speedy recovery from your surgery!

Garry: Sent you a PM.

- - - Updated - - -

John & Debbie:
Hey, thanks for the kind words...Yes I remember you guys and looking forward to seeing you in Pueblo....
I have tossed this around with some of the Rat team members and the feeling is our agenda is looking full with a few more things yet to add.
While I know Golf is always an interest, I think it would have to be done at this point in time by you making a post, getting names and having one of the Colorado Chapter members set it up. I can help you with that... It would be a non rally sponsored event. I know there are several who enjoy the game that will be at the rally and perhaps you can get a couple of foursomes together....

Now...If you want to think outside the box.....We are working on our 2020 Rally and hope to get a contract signed soon.....If our first choice is selected and the contract language changed some, we will have a "super" Golf tournament at a course you will absolutely love! Can't say anymore now, but keep watching the forum......ALso, I know this won't take care of the urge in 2018...but thought I would put this out as a teaser!!!!!

Thanks Gary. I'd be happy to put something together.

jdfishing

ATTENTION GOLFERS

I would like to put a casual, non-rally sponsored, ​round of golf together during the week of the Pueblo Rally. I am tentatively thinking of a mid morning tee time on Friday, June 8. ( This should not interfere with any of the scheduled Rally events) If you are interested, please contact me by PM or email at jdfishing@comcast.net. I will maintain a list of those interested and keep you informed of specifics as we get closer. Thank you and looking forward to a great rally week.

If anyone has a recommendation on a course, please let me know. I found three in the immediate area: Elmwood GC, Walking Stick GC and Desert Hawk at Pueblo West.

Doublegranch

Rally Nights & Payment Attachment Updated:
18 out of 115 have paid in full so far...Thank you for your final payments.

ORV1980

Sherman
Hello,

We would like to be put on the waiting list for the Pueblo HRR in June 2018. We are Sherman and Jerri H. we have a 2017 Heartland, Newport.

Thank you,
ORV1980

Doublegranch

Sherman & Jerri:
Thanks for signing up for the Mountain Regional Rally. I will add you to the wait list and I think you are number 12 0r 13 on the list.
Final payment is due by Jan 15,2018 and will know then if we have any cancellations. I have a few sites held back and not sure at this
time if they will be opened up to the wait list. Stay tuned and I post an update in Jan.

Doublegranch

Gene & Song:
Thanks for signing up for this Rally....I will add you to the wait list, you are number 14....
Better late to the dance than not dancing at all...Let's see what we can do.

Doublegranch

Rally Waitlist Update:
We had one cancelation today, next up is:
1. Fred & Robin Dormaier...ID.....Pending RSVP
2. Eric & Kathleen Gerst.....TX
3. Chris & Trina Kontes.......UT
4. Bill & Diane Gutierrez.....AZ

NorthCal Bob

Hi
What is the latest on the golf carts, are they still reserved for those of us that requested them or do we need to contact some one yet?

Bob

Doublegranch

Bob:
I just spoke with Mile High Golf Carts two weeks ago. They are in no rush as we still have 6 months before the Rally.
They have all the carts assigned to the list I gave them and will contact you when a credit card is required.
I will stay on top of them so don't worry.
See you soon.
Safe Travels

Doublegranch

UPDATE: - Vendor Listing:
MORryde has expressed interest in attending this Rally.
They will offer:
1. Discounts on selected products
2. Door Prize
3. Free suspension inspections
4. Educations seminars on trailer suspensions, pin boxes, and maintenance.

Doublegranch

Rally Waitlist Update:
We had one cancelation today, next up is:
1. Fred & Robin Dormaier...ID.....Pending RSVP
2. Eric & Kathleen Gerst.....TX
3. Chris & Trina Kontes.......UT
4. Bill & Diane Gutierrez.....AZ

[Fred & Robin had to pass but will remain next in line due to a personal issue
Eric & Kathleen Gerst have been cleared....Pending their RSVP...]

Doublegranch

Rally Wait list UPDATE:
We had another cancelation and up next are:
1. Eric & Kathleen Gerst...TX.....Pending RSVP....NO RESPONSE SO FAR
2. Chris & Trina Kontes...UT.....Pending RSVP......
3. Dyane & Bill Gutierrez..AZ....UP NEXT

bedurant

Garry,

It was a pleasure meeting you at the meet & greet in Tucson on Saturday. Could you please put myself and my daughter Brianna on the wait list for this rally?

Thanks,

Bryan Durant

Doublegranch

Bryant:
I have added you and will make a new posting....My internet went down and I am in town to catch up with this thread.
Thanks again for driving up to the Meet n Greet....
Safe Travels.

UPDATE:
Bryant...I don't have the attendee file on this tablet, so will upload new revision when I get my internet back at the ranch.

Doublegranch

Entertainment UPDATE:
Introducing
" 5 Card Speed Poker"....this is replacing the Golf Card Tournament
This will be a 2 day tournament, 30 minutes each day!
Contestants will receive a Poker Card to complete and have 30 minutes to walk the Rally hall and collect 5 cards from different tables.
The highest hands (number determined by total entries) will continue onto day two.."Money Round".
All money collected will be distributed between the three top hands in descending order at the conclusion of the tournament. Payout will be on Saturday evening during our "Grand Evening" events.
Entry fee is $5 per contestant. You may only enter the game on day one.
****************You could win back your Rally Site Fee's!!!!!*******************

Doublegranch

WAIT LIST UPDATE
1. Eric & Kathleen Gerst...TX.....CXLD
2. Bill & Dyane Gutierrez...AZ...Cleared..
3. Ed & Penny Pratt.......UT.....Cleared...
4. Jim & Linda Kelly.....CA.......Cleared
5. Rick & Rosale Gownins..CO....UP NEXT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.