EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lemmelhouse

Garry, Is it too late for us to add a day at the end of the Rally and leave on 6/11/18? We had put the 10th down as our departure date I believe, let me know if this is possible and I'll send you the extra payment.
Thank You, Carl & Sylvaine.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Carl:
I love taking your money! No issue, just send another $20 and I will change your dates.
How is the costume coming? Just finished writing a few scripts for you guys...
Safe Travels.

lemmelhouse

Garry,
I can't seem to find the email you sent with costume suggestions, if you still have it I'd appreciate a copy, if not we will just have to go it on our own.
Carl.

Doublegranch

Carl:
I will send it to you....may be a few minutes, working on another part of the Rally right now.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
me too?? I never got an email with costume ideas. Would love the help

I happen to know that Garry has some chaps . . . and I still have the green helmet . . .

Should be able to make a costume out of those . . . :cool:

Doublegranch

JohnD:
You are the photographer,,,,chaps are not required, but please wear your helmet if you don't have a "real" cowboy hat yet!!!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Garry,
Teri will be interested in selling her custom made jewelry on the 5th and 6th at the craft Fair. thanks, Trace

Doublegranch

Trace & Teri:
Super! I will have a table for her.
Thanks for the update, looking forward to seeing you guys in Pueblo.
Safe Travels.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Garry,
What is the final status of payment for those of us that requested a golf cart?
Some months ago you requested that we call the vendor and make arrangements to confirm our reservation of a cart. I called two different times and talked to live bodies, who said they would have the lady in charge call me back. That never happened. When I told you about it at the time you said don't worry about it they know who's getting the carts.
Does this mean we just pay when we arrive in Pueblo? Or is some sort of Advance payment required? They do not seem very responsive, or concerned about it. thanks, Trace

Doublegranch

I am hiking on the mtn with the girls..will send a full response when I get to my computer....all is okay on the carts

Doublegranch

Cart Update:
Trace:
We have had a number of name changes within the 30 names for the carts with cancelations, additions etc. Final Rally payments are due by Jan 15. Shortly after that date we
should have a firm list and I will send Staci the final update with everyone's email address and phone number. She will then reach out to each name
on the list and send you an email contract for the rental. We still have almost 5 months and Staci will get to everyone as fast as she can after receiving
the final list. Hope that helps. Your name is still on the list so no worries.

Doublegranch

RALLY UPDATE & WAITLIST CLEARED:

Rally attendance & Site increase was once again approved and we have cleared the entire waitlist!
This brings the rally numbers to: 120 Rigs and 240 attendees.

Remember final payments are due next week on Jan 15th.....
If you have any issues with the deadline, let me know so you are not canceled from the list.

rjr6150

Garry
Checked you list today ours is showing paid. Just waiting on the golf cart portion.

Questions some friends of ours who own a 2017 LM will be in the area during this time period staying at their daughters outside of Colorado Springs. Is it possible to attend without staying there. They were some of the original HL Chapter members.

Status
Not open for further replies.