EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Randy:
Sorry we are on a tight budget and if they aren't signed up for the rally, no outside guests or visitors.
That said, yes you don't have to have your RV at the rally site, but they do have to be confirmed
for the Rally.

Doublegranch

Murder Mystery Character Update:

Kevin Carter - Co will now play .............all other character listing will remain the same.........
ACE SHOOTOUT ANGUS

Gunsmith
Ace Angus owns Ace’s Trade House, a gun shop in the town of Gravestone. Ace knows everything there is to know about guns, and has undergone many gunfights with The Ranchers, a band of outlaws who’ve been taking over the town. Ace hasn’t lost a fight yet, but his close friends know his day of doom is coming unless Gravestone can restore law and order.

Suggested dress for this character:
Brown duster coat with a vest, a holster and a cowboy hat /boots. A (gunslinger) handlebar moustache as an optional accessory.

Doublegranch

Golf Cart Update:
Staci at Mile High Golf Carts advised she will start calling everyone on 2/1/18 for your credit card and confirmation
on the cart rental. She has the name, phone number and email for the 30 on the reservations list. Remember, your card
will not be charged until May! When you receive your email contract, be sure to approve and send it back to her.....
Looking forward to greeting everyone in Pueblo!.....Only 4 1/2 months away!

Rally payment update:
Just posted all checks received on1/9/18...thank you!
A few attendees have decided to overpay their balance due! While both Dakota & Cheyenne say thank you for
contributing to their doggie allowance, it isn't necessary...so remember to contact me during the rally and I will give
you, the $20 overpayment back. There are 3 and I have email each to let you know.

Doublegranch

Mark & Joan:
Currently I was only able to load up the Fountain Park map...there are maps on the Fairgrounds site but you need to dig a little.
I have a copy that I will attempt to scan and post as an attachment on the Rally thread, first post.
May need a little time to see if it will work.
UPDATE:
Sorry the file won't upload to the Heartland site....it just spins forever..

mthompson

Mark & Joan:
Currently I was only able to load up the Fountain Park map...there are maps on the Fairgrounds site but you need to dig a little.
I have a copy that I will attempt to scan and post as an attachment on the Rally thread, first post.
May need a little time to see if it will work.
UPDATE:
Sorry the file won't upload to the Heartland site....it just spins forever..

OK, Thanks for trying, I was just curious.

Doublegranch

Murder Mystery Update:​...............Gravestone, The town too tough to die!!!
Well folks are starting to express worry and getting nervous about the lawlessness in the town of Gravestone! It appears control is out of reach and safety for our "Judge & Prosecuting Attorney" maybe in jeopardy, not to mention the safety of a few innocent bystanders found within the audience. So during the "High Western Court Hearing", newly hired security as been added for the evening. Our "hangman" & protector, Sgtbig is the perfect selection. While his few very close friends call him Teddy Bear, I would suggest you don't press your luck and stick with sgtbig!
Sgtbig is heading to Gravestone from Texas and stands at 6'3" + and weighing in around 240 lbs. He is a proficient weapons expert, involving pistol, rifle & knife tossing. He is famously known to put three bullets into the same bullet hole on command. He is a master in martial arts and speaks six "colt" revolving languages extremely well.
So plan to arrive at the Murder Mystery Night and enjoy the extra layer of perceived protection from the Ranchers and other outlaws roaming the streets of Gravestone!

Attachments

• Sgtbig.jpg
    Sgtbig.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 40

Doublegranch

Tracey & Steve:
I sent you a PM....respond back to the PM and I will set up a site for you....
Excited you want to join the Rally. We had a cancellation so your timing was perfect.
Safe Travels.....can't wait to greet you in Pueblo!

Gsneed

Just an FYI on the Step Above steps..
Anyone with a Bighorn that has the steps to the bedroom behind the entry door frame, these steps will not work without cutting into the bottom step and riser. The Step Above steps need between 8"-9' clearance behind the door frame.

Doublegranch

Last Call...
We have a couple of sites available if someone is on the fence and thinking about signing up for this Rally.
If no responses, I will start doubling up the vacant sites into double sites for existing attendees.
Once this process is completed, there will be no further additions to our attendee list.
We have to pay for our catering, entertainment in advance as well as let Windish RV know the final count for the Mexican Fiesta
dinner party as they are paying for this event. Once the checks are cut, no further adjustments as our budget balance will go
to Prizes.

IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND THIS RALLY AND NOT BOOKED...THIS IS THE FINAL CALL.........

Doublegranch

Denny & Cindy McHone, VA:
Thank you for the PM and signing up for the Pueblo Rally. I see you were passed over on the waitlist once. Happy you may have decided to not purchase an SOB.
I will block you a site pending final payment & HOC ownership verification. I sent you a PM with all the details.
Safe Travels.

Doublegranch

Welcome Rod & Janna Sadler to the Pueblo Rally!
Thank you for the phone call and signing up for this event.
Congrats on the purchase of your new 2018 Heartland "Fuel" toyhauler!
I had no idea the Torque name was changed over to Fuel, as the website hasn't been updated.
Safe Travels and I will also list you for the 2020 Regional Rally in New Mexico as well.
THank you for your support.

jbeletti

Welcome Rod & Janna Sadler to the Pueblo Rally!
Thank you for the phone call and signing up for this event.
Congrats on the purchase of your new 2018 Heartland "Fuel" toyhauler!
I had no idea the Torque name was changed over to Fuel, as the website hasn't been updated.

Safe Travels and I will also list you for the 2020 Regional Rally in New Mexico as well.
THank you for your support.
Torque remains in production. Edge has been discontinued. Fuel is the replacement for Edge.

Doublegranch

Pueblo Rally Update:
The Rally thread for signing up is now closed. The Rally finalized count is 115 RV's for 230 attendees. There will be 5 sites remaining "Vacant" giving attendees on each side of the open sites a little "free" room​. When parking, the RAT team will assist you so you only take part of the empty site, leaving the neighbor on the opposite side a little extra room as well.
The open sites are 50,53,75,77, 89.
These sites will be available to the following (last names used):
Site 50 = Quackenbush & Wade, 53 = Snyder & Spencer, 75= Burton & Povtin, 77=Sullivan & Burton, 89=Armour will have full use as both neighbors have double sites.

Reason for ending the signup:

While it would be nice to keep the posting open a little longer, it is not feasible with all the planning still required.
We have vendor participation in selected activities and need to get Pre-Rally invoices out to them so checks may be cut and the Catering company paid in advance. Final counts for vendor Welcome Bag items and the list goes on. It is not acceptable to keep these vendors in limbo on their financial contribution based on final counts. In addition, advance checks need to be sent from Heartland to selected vendors and some are based on the Rally counts.

If you are one that perhaps was on the fence or failed to respond to email information requests, I apologize in advance and invite you to attend our next Mountain Regional Rally at Route 66 RV Resort in Albuquerque, NM, Sept 8-13, 2020. There is still 46 sites remaining out of 100. It is my hope everyone understands the dynamics involved in advance planning and preparations for a Rally of this size!

A Special Thank You for your support toward this Rally and I can't wait to greet you in Pueblo in 4 months.

Safe Travels

jbeletti

Garry - thanks for the update.

I want to echo Garry's sentiments on planning a rally like this. I've done many, it's a huge task to do by yourself or with a couple of helpers. SO MANY moving parts. And at some point, it has to get locked down so other work items can be triggered in order to get the show on the road.

Thank you Garry for the level of detail you put into your rally planning. Attendees will really appreciate it. See you in Pueblo!

Doublegranch

Rally Attachments - Updated (LINK):
I have posted 4 attachments for your review:
1. Rally nights & Payment - Latest update
2. Final Site Assignment Listing & Open sites
3. PDF for the Carnival Lot with names & site numbers..made from an excel spreadsheet
4. PDF for the Fountain Park Area

This will be the final documents posted with the exception of the final payments " that are in the mail"
If you have any questions, please give me a PM, email or phone call.

Murder Mystery Night Clues & Packets are now complete and some Characters would not survive in today's "World"! Shameful....
Murder Trail has been set,Court Documents written and the Judge isn't very happy while the Prosecuting Attorney wants a "Hanging"

I found some old Bell Bottom work out pants...yep, perfect for the "Think You Can Dance" night....Found them in the back of my closet....

Dan is working on the RV Rodeo Layout....can you Parallel park an RV????? Really?

Bill is debating between a Figure 8 or an oval course for test driving the new 2018 Ford, GMC & Chevy Trucks. Speed limits highly enforced...

JohnD has the music ready and been listening to his old tunes since he took on the job!

Don has the Golf Cart listing and Red lights, sirens on his Police Cart...looking for fines and collecting extra Revenue

Marie has her Rally hall set up team under tight control with daily and hourly requirements

THE RAT TEAM will meet on June 1 and Ready to go!

See you guys in "4" months...Count um....FOUR

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.