EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: DE, Millsboro - 5/16/2018 to 5/20/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
2lu2w7a.jpg

chaplady

Jaimie
We were informed upon registration there are pet breed restrictions since new insurance company. People will need to check.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Jaimie
We were informed upon registration there are pet breed restrictions since new insurance company. People will need to check.

When did this go into effect when I booked they said Rotties were ok are they now not ok?

JWalker

When did this go into effect when I booked they said Rotties were ok are they now not ok?

Colleen,
When we met with the Resort in 2016, there was no breed restriction. But due to a change to their 2017 insurance, it mandated the change in the breed restriction policy. As soon as we were aware of the change, I emailed Jim on May 1 about this issue and received a response. Not sure of the specific details, you could probably contact Masseys Landing for further info.

chaplady

Yes that is what we were told change in insurance. Rebel being a rottie was not allowed among other breeds restriction.
Don't agree policies single out specific breeds like they do based on what? Surely it's not the individual dog itself. All breeds given certain circumstances could be agreesive.

Rottiesmom

Colleen,
When we met with the Resort in 2016, there was no breed restriction. But due to a change to their 2017 insurance, it mandated the change in the breed restriction policy. As soon as we were aware of the change, I emailed Jim on May 1 about this issue and received a response. Not sure of the specific details, you could probably contact Masseys Landing for further info.

Yes I remember and I did call then and was told we were ok, we might have to cancel out. Will keep you posted

rdufek

I just spoke with Massy's Landing this morning, they stated at the beginning of this summer there was a breed restriction imposed but has since been lifted. So again there are no breed restrictions at this time.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Maybe the restrictions only apply during full occupancy summer season and are lifted for off season visitors???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired
I just spoke with Massy's Landing this morning, they stated at the beginning of this summer there was a breed restriction imposed but has since been lifted. So again there are no breed restrictions at this time.

Cooler heads have prevailed. And if they had not, they should have gotten a waiver from their insurance company for the rally.

Rottiesmom

I emailed them last night waiting for a response thanks for the update

JWalker

Booked my site.
Now I have to join HOC.
Hope y’all have me.

Tom

Sure thing. A great group of Heartland friends. Sitting at the New York Rally with 50-60 of them right now. And there's always room for more. Let us know when you join.

Hi, My husband and I just made a reservation! We are in site #35, from the 15th through the 20th of May. I will complete the attachment and send it soon. This will be our first rally. We are looking forward to it!! :D

JWalker

Hi, My husband and I just made a reservation! We are in site #35, from the 15th through the 20th of May. I will complete the attachment and send it soon. This will be our first rally. We are looking forward to it!! :D

That's awesome. It's going to be a great time. Remember to send me your registration form. If your having difficulty sending it, let me know.

See ya there!!

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jamie, did you get our reservation form? I sent it a few months ago.

Karen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.