Bones

GOOD News!!!

The TIKI Bar is completed and open at Masseys Landing

Can't Wait.....
29yh6ox.jpg

Not bad. :)

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Let's welcome the KRAZYKAMPERS. Dale and Karen are joining the fun!!

Who's next??

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Jamie,

You can't hold a rally in my backyard and not expect me to show up can you??!! We are booked for Site # 92 arriving on 16 May and departing on 20 May.

Hick1

We just signed up for your Rally, we will arrive 5/15/18 and stay tip 5/21/18. We will be on site 87. I filled out the form and emailed it to you.
Sounds fantastic!
Pat & Ed

JWalker

We just signed up for your Rally, we will arrive 5/15/18 and stay tip 5/21/18. We will be on site 87. I filled out the form and emailed it to you.
Sounds fantastic!
Pat & Ed

Pat & Ed. So glad you can make it.

I got your email with the registration form.

Oldelevatorman

Don't know if we'll be back here at that time next year but that park looks very cool! BTW I haven't seen a single road out West that has 'Neck' in it, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOOKERUP

Sounds fantastic!
Pat & Ed
Hey Ed do you remember how to RACK THEM. Glad you and Pat are coming. Frank

JWalker

UPDATE-

I just received confirmation from Ron Russell (Titanguy). He will have his disc brake installers at Masseys Landing next year for our Region Rally.

For those that are interested in the disc brake conversion, check out his website.
www.performancetrailerbraking.com

Ron and his installers started last year at the Region Rally in Lancaster Pennsylvania. From there he traveled the Northeast installing numerous brake conversions. If you need any testimonies, just ask. There are a ton of Northeast members that are going to be at the rally they can vouch for the disc brake conversion.

Also working on other rally promotions with him. Tire/wheel combos. Wheel bearing maintenance etc.
I'll keep you updated as I get more information.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
We love our disc brakes...Ron and his team we're great. Will definitely do it again if needed

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
The Zinter's are in! Registered with Massey's Landing, site 22 arriving 5/16, departing 5/20.

Do we make 31?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, registration form to follow by email tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.