EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: DE, Millsboro - 5/16/2018 to 5/20/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Check the email confirmation that you get. Mine had the right arrival date but had us leaving on 5/19 so I called and got it corrected. I also requested a larger site for the dogs which is why I ended up on 119. They also made it a point that current vet records for rabies are needed for the dogs. Just posting this in case others were not made aware of their rule. Very pleasant ladies that I spoke to.

Thanks John. Great point. And they will ask for the vet records. When we were there over Mothers Day, they made a copy of our vet records. I always carry a dozen or so copies in the truck anyways. But they do ask for it. Thanks

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Always good to carry rabies cert. NY State Parks among others have asked to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bones

I've never carried this stuff because I have the badges on his collar but I'm hearing more and more of the checking going on with our fur babies

travelin2

Jamie,

The rate seems to be the standard rate, are we getting a discount?

The May 22 reservation opening, is that for just our rally?

As like most of the Northeast, it's hard to get any type of good discount. Right now, I was able to lock in the 2017 rate for our 2018 event.

- - - Updated - - -

Jamie, we're in for a week but when I asked for the weekly rate the gal said "you're already getting a special rate". Well 7 days x the daily "special" rate is $78 more for the week than their 2017 weekly rate.
Cove Deck & Beachwoods
Starting at
Daily: $55
Weekly: $306.75

Any help on this????

Last edited:

OEFVET

OK folks we will be making the 20 minute commute to the campground. Jamie/Ginger the registration form is in your mailbox.

JWalker

Jamie, we're in for a week but when I asked for the weekly rate the gal said "you're already getting a special rate". Well 7 days x the daily "special" rate is $78 more for the week than their 2017 weekly rate.
Cove Deck & Beachwoods
Starting at
Daily: $55
Weekly: $306.75

Any help on this????

Sorry for the delay. Been pulled in 50 different directions this morning.

I spoke with Patricia. She said she would take care of getting the weekly 15% (I think it's 15%) discount for everyone that has booked for that length of time.

If you don't hear anything or get a new confirmation, maybe give them a call and double check. Thanks

travelin2

Sorry for the delay. Been pulled in 50 different directions this morning.

I spoke with Patricia. She said she would take care of getting the weekly 15% (I think it's 15%) discount for everyone that has booked for that length of time.

If you don't hear anything or get a new confirmation, maybe give them a call and double check. Thanks

I'll keep you posted...BTW, I only ponied up 1 days deposit (like that) for our 7 day reservation

Last edited:

JWalker

I'll wait until I have a confirmed number for the 2nd week. So far it is the site we texted about though.

and you'll have to make your site map bigger :rolleyes:

Hey, this is what you get when I'm doing everything through my phone. Lol. I've only created a spreadsheet for the attendee list on my computer. Everything else is been through good old reliable, IPhone 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.