EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: DE, Millsboro - 5/16/2018 to 5/20/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
A regional rally is much more involved than most state rallies. If you want to experience a low profile laid back rally, venture on up to PA the first weekend of May. Details are not on the forum yet (CG signups are not allowed until after 1/1/18) but when they are check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome to rally life...very addicting

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Congratulations on your new Pioneer and welcome to this great group of people. Agendas are normally announced closer to the rally. I know Jamie is working on a lot of fun activities. You may attend all of the activities or just pick the ones that interest you. I can tell you that you will never going hungry during the rally. You will also notice people arrive early or stay late outside of the rally dates. You'll find those times allow for more time to explore the area. Once the rally is in full swing people gather to visit with friends that they only tend to see during rallies and attend rally functions. There is no pressure to attend activities but you will find out quickly they are a lot of fun and not to be missed. Jump in with both feet and be ready to enjoy, you won't regret it.

Well said...

- - - Updated - - -

A regional rally is much more involved than most state rallies. If you want to experience a low profile laid back rally, venture on up to PA the first weekend of May. Details are not on the forum yet (CG signups are not allowed until after 1/1/18) but when they are check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lyle is right on. Rallies come in all shapes and sizes. From laid back to cram packed. All are Great!! Haven’t been to one that disappointed yet. 9 years and counting...

Furious10

We are planning to attend this rally. Just a few more "things" to work out and then I can let you know more. Thanks.

szewczyk_john

You can participate as much or as little as yo want. So you could just go to the campground at a reduced rate and do things on your own agenda. Our you could participate 100% of the time and be involved in every little event as they happen. Totally up to you. We normally dry camp and do not normally visit camp grounds or resorts, so we try to to enjoy those things because they are new to us.

Furious10

We will be joining this rally. Site #90. Arriving Thursday 05/17/2018 and departing Sunday 05/20/2018.

JWalker

All Y’all give a BIG welcome to Malcolm and Valerie Talley. Joining us for a another NE Region Rally.

Now we’re all FIXIN to have a great time!!

MCTalley

Thanks, Jamie. I plumb forgot to leave a thread message. Hope y'all got our registration form and could read the chicken scratchins on it.

jbeletti

The Belettis are coming to this rally. We're arriving Tuesday evening and departing Sunday. We'll be staying onsite in a cottage. See everyone there!

JWalker

The Belettis are coming to this rally. We're arriving Tuesday evening and departing Sunday. We'll be staying onsite in a cottage. See everyone there!

Glad you can make it. The cottages are beautiful. Ginger and I stayed in one earlier in the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.