EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: DE, Millsboro - 5/16/2018 to 5/20/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Announcement:

On Friday, May 18 at 1pm, we will be trying something new. We will be hosting a
RV Cooking Seminar”. (Hosted by MD chapter Leader, Jodi Vanderford.)

This seminar is focused mainly on alternative cooking methods while RVing.
Air Fryer, Instant Pot, Smokers, Slow Cookers, etc.

Please stop by and join the discussion and try some delicious samples. We are also looking for anyone that might want to join in with one of their alternative cooking methods.

Let me know if you will be there. We want to make sure we have enough EATS.

JWalker

Sponsorship Update. Time Change.

tsttruck.com

ay4yrk.jpg

TST will be holding a seminar on Thursday at 9am. A representative will be there with all the latest TPMS kits and sensors. He will also assist in programming all settings and with installation.

There will Also be a 20% discount show price offered on any purchases during the Rally.

Prize giveaway. Must be in attendance to win.

Thank you TST

jerryjay11

Announcement:

On Friday, May 18, we will be having a traditional Heartland Rally potluck. The club will be providing the main course of fried chicken for the event. So all we’ll need is sides and desserts.

If you have an idea of what you want to bring, please let me know. I’ll post a updated list.
As a rule of thumb, for the amount of folks that will be there how do you figure what amount of side or dessert to bring? With 44 campers registered X 2 that would make 88. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by not trying their dessert or side though I don't think I can eat 44 desserts. I'll could try, but I may fall short.

JWalker

As a rule of thumb, for the amount of folks that will be there how do you figure what amount of side or dessert to bring? With 44 campers registered X 2 that would make 88. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by not trying their dessert or side though I don't think I can eat 44 desserts. I'll could try, but I may fall short.

It’s all about portion control!! With a large potluck like this, your plate gets full before you’re halfway through the line. And then you see something at the end you really want. LOL

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Announcement:

Please stop by and join the discussion and try some delicious samples. We are also looking for anyone that might want to join in with one of their alternative cooking methods.

Count me in

- - - Updated - - -

Announcement:

On Friday, May 18, we will be having a traditional Heartland Rally potluck. The club will be providing the main course of fried chicken for the event. So all we’ll need is sides and desserts.

If you have an idea of what you want to bring, please let me know. I’ll post a updated list.

I'll be bringing a dessert of some kind not sure yet

jerryjay11

It’s all about portion control!! With a large potluck like this, your plate gets full before you’re halfway through the line. And then you see something at the end you really want. LOL
Ever hear of "Stacking?"

But before going through the line what you do is a pre-inspection to see what's in the line and then plan for what you want to Stack.

ziggysun

Announcement:

I can bring Pasta Salad.

Announcement:

I'll be attending.

JWalker

Ever hear of "Stacking?"

But before going through the line what you do is a pre-inspection to see what's in the line and then plan for what you want to Stack.

Now there is someone who has thought about this an awful lot. LOL.

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Announcement:

Hi Jamie. I have a great recipe for air fryer chicken that's healthy! I would be willing to demo.

Karen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gschaaf

Jamie Fran will make macaroni salad and put her in for the cooking demonstration. Thanks see ya soon!!

rdufek

We'll make strawberry delight salad. Was planning on sight seeing Friday so probably will not be at demo's.

Status
Not open for further replies.