EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: GA, Stone Mountain - 4/18/2018 to 4/22/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got home a few hours ago from our FIRST rally.
Thanks to Dave and everyone that had a part in making this happen
Mary and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and look forward to Savannah and the Georgia Rally in October. Just got registered for that one.

Miller0758

Thank you Dave and Julie for a great rally and for all you have done for the Heartland owners Southeast chapter and the entire owners group. Looking forward to seeing you at another rally.

Miller0758

This Southeast Region Rally was a blast, being held at the fantastic place. Thank you Dave and all of your team for putting on what I think was the largest Southeast Rally ever held. OH by the way, Congratulations on your retirement. Relax and enjoy, hoping to see ya down the road.
And congratulations to you, Nathan and Byrd for stepping up and taking the reins. Big shoes to fill but something tells me you're up for it.

ljsexton

Thanks to Dave and all the volunteers that worked so tirelessly to make the Southeastern regional rally such a great success. We had a great time. Thanks for all you have done over the years to make the Southeastern region what it is today. Enjoy your retirement. See you down the road.

davebennington

Well the Southeast Rally is over and in the history book. I am so happy that all went well and everybody had a good rally experience. Thank you to all the people who thanked me for putting on the rally. I did not do all of the work, there were many hands in the mix, I am very thankful for all the help that I received. Now as far as retiring, Yes I have stepped down from the Region Director position, however Jim Beletti has several other projects for me to do. The "new Region Directors", Byrd & Nathan Mathis will do a great job I am sure.

Thanks to the Stone Mountain folks, I believe we have created the largest Heartland logo ever!!!

dave

Heartland Logo on Stone Mountain  1-1.jpg

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
We arrived home safely today about 1:00. Thanks Dave and Julie for another great regional rally. It was great to see you guys and some of our long time friends again and to make some new friends. Thank you again.

davebennington

Here is an update to let everyone know the total dollars collected for Veterans Empowerment Organization. The money was collected in the 50/50 raffle, silent auction, and attendee donations

NEW Total = $5050.00

That is an incredible amount. Thank all of you for your generous giving to this worthy cause. Tyler Bowser will be by in the morning.

Thank you,

dave

Last edited:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Wow - that's amazing. Thank you everyone for giving from your heart.

JJnVA

Awesome Rally! Thank you Dave & Julie for coordinating the event, Paul & Sue for coordinating the food & your hard work and time getting it on the serving tables! And thank yous to the many other volunteers who supported. The generosity for the Heart Gives Back initiative is amazing!!
Good to see everyone again. See y’all down the road at future rallies!

tys6977

Hello everyone.
I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for the wonderful experience we had at the Southeast rally. Kellie and I had a great time meeting many wonderful and genuinely nice people. From the folks who were always willing to assist (Hey, how do I turn this thing on?) to the ones who rushed over to help us when our Slides went missing (Hey, your slides fell out!!). A special thanks to all the folks willing to open up their "homes" on wheels and show us the different floor plans and how the are used. Much better experience than a dealers showroom with an empty RV.

We are blessed to have been able to get in at the last minute to this event (Thanks Dave) and enjoy this in our own backyard. We hope Jim will consider approaching Heartland about rebates at the regional rally level, as we may very well have bought a new one this weekend.

Thanks to the organizers and volunteers for all of the hard work put into making this rally a success. As new members at our first rally, we can honestly say that we cannot wait for our next rally. We are looking at both state and regional events on down the road to see what we can squeeze in.

Warm regards,
Ty

jbeletti

...We hope Jim will consider approaching Heartland about rebates at the regional rally level, as we may very well have bought a new one this weekend...Warm regards,
Ty

Hi Ty,

Hey, great having you guys at our rally and pleased you enjoyed it!

Yes, it looks like Region Rally Rebates may happen, albeit on a smaller scale. I am working on this, this week and it will be my goal to make it retroactive to include this rally. Look for details to posted soon! In the mean time, make your best deal with the dealer of your choosing and hang on to your copy of the warranty document that you and the dealer complete. That's what will be needed for rebate redemption. You're dealer is NOT a party to the rebate and needs not be involved. Regardless of the rebate amount, it won't put much of a dent in a purchase price but it's a nice little thank you from Heartland RVs that can go towards some nice camping gear. Or diesel fuel!

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks Dave and Julie for hosting a wonderful rally. Also thanks to all who helped everything to come off without a hitch! Dave we have enjoyed working with you. Enjoy the retirement. Also we would like to welcome Nathan and Byrd to their new positions. We look forward to working with you in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

The Southeast Region leaving its mark on Stone Mountain...Well done Dave!
b208ffa3fdc381ade0d90bfd419895a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was just too cool!

EOneal59

Would like to thank you Dave and Julie and all involved with helping you host the rally for making our first HOC Rally exciting and fun

Ed/Darlene

davebennington

Before we left the campground, we met with Tyler Bowser from the Veterans Empowerment Organization and gave him the money we collected in the name of Heartland Gives Back Program.

Below is a picture of the presentation. Tyler told us that this amount of money would fund 5 vets for 2 months.

IMG_7878.jpg

jbeletti

2018 Region Rally New Coach Rebate Program

Thank you for asking for this at the Southeast Region Rally. I've received approval to offer this on a smaller scale at our 2018 Region Rallies.

I've attached the Rebate Certificate and FAQ to this post.

Attachments

• 2018_Region_Rally_Rebate_and_FAQ.pdf
    431.8 KB · Views: 46

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Thank you Dave and Julie for organizing a great rally!
We would also like to send out a big thank you to all the people that volunteered their services to us....we could not have accomplished everything without all of your help! We really appreciate the offers of help even if we did not take advantage of it! A great rally cannot happen without volunteers! A special thanks to all that helped cook the meat for the dinner and everything for the breakfast!

Safe travels all!
Sue and Paul

Essy

Just wanted to add our thanks and appreciation for all the hard work that Dave and all the volunteers through out the Southeast Region have put into another GREAT Rally!!!!
We had a Great time! Hope to see everyone soon!
Safe travels to everyone!

Remember to wave to all the Walmart Drivers!!! It might be ME!;)

davebennington

Just wanted to add our thanks and appreciation for all the hard work that Dave and all the volunteers through out the Southeast Region have put into another GREAT Rally!!!!
We had a Great time! Hope to see everyone soon!
Safe travels to everyone!

Remember to wave to all the Walmart Drivers!!! It might be ME!;)

John,
Will do, do you have a territory that you drive? Glad you could join us for the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.