EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: IA, Amana - 10/3/2014 to 10/5/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Re: EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: IA, Amana - 9/27/2014 to 10/5/2014

Come on by when you can. We'll be there!

jbeletti

The Belettis' are now registered! Really looking forward to being back in Amana, IA for Oktoberfest and now, our first ever Central Region Rally! Don't sit on the fence people - this is one to make!

28-FEB - Spoke to Laura

AR: 29-SEP
LV: 6-OCT
NT: 7
ST: TBD

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired

Dan and Karen Halvorsen would like to join in on the fun at the Regional Rally.. Put us down

jayc

Dan and Karen, I've been away from the computer for a couple of days but just added you to the list!

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired

Please put Dave and Nancy down for the prerally and rally. Dates are 9-27 to 10-5. I'll call for reservations tomorrow.

iowaone

Gary and Carol will be there. We made our reservation with the campground. I would be interested in John Deere tour.

the wife and I were talking this is October fest weekend we always go with son and daughter in law. so why not camp the three days and bring the grand kids also! Plenty of things to do all weekend right there in the Amanas.where do we sign up? do we need to pay in advance to save a spot? let me know thanks Tim

p.s after reading post better call campground cya there .

jbeletti

the wife and I were talking this is October fest weekend we always go with son and daughter in law. so why not camp the three days and bring the grand kids also! Plenty of things to do all weekend right there in the Amanas.where do we sign up? do we need to pay in advance to save a spot? let me know thanks Tim

p.s after reading post better call campground cya there .

Hey Tim,

Yes, call the CG, make your reservation with them, then circle back here to post what day you are arriving and leaving.

In the next 30 days or so, an initial outline sort of agenda will be posted. Then as we get closer, a more detailed agenda will be posted.

jayc

Thanks Jim, you beat me to replying!

Tim, we'll be looking forward to meeting you at the rally.

pegmikef

Jay, Please put Peggy and I down. I got my reservations today arriving 30 Sept and departing 6 Oct enroute to Bullard. Thanks, Mike

On edit. Oh, I see we are already on the list so now you have our dates.

jayc

Packerfan1, that's great! Looking forward to October and the rally!

Paul & Nan

We just tried calling for reservations, recording said not open till 4/15, will call then. We are planning 9/27-10/5. Have to be back for the rally in Bullard, TX.

Last edited:

pegmikef

Paul and Nan. If you leave your number they will return your call and take your reservation. I went through the same thing last weekend and they called me Monday. Mike

jayc

Great News Paul and Nan. Glad you're going to make it and looking forward to the trip back to Bullard.

jayc

I got a PM from Jim and Joanne Brown from Ohio that they will be coming to the rally, including the pre-rally.

LBallard

Please put Lin and Debbie down. Arrive 09/27, depart 10/05. Ready for Octoberfest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.