EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MA, Middleboro - 7/17/2014 to 7/20/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Looking at 81 north to Scranton Pa, then 84 east almost into Hartford. Anyone know how route 84 is through NY??[/QUOTE

Once you are off I81 onto I84 in PA it is a little bumpy for about 3 miles than after that it smooths out a nice ride all the way out to MA. You may hit traffic through Hartford during rush hours otherwise uneventful ride.

To avoid the traffic and lousy roads in Hartford, take 691 off of 84 over to 91 North to 15 over to 84 again. it is about 8 miles longer but can save you lots of time and frustration. I've been going this way for the past 8 years now... a much better drive ...

Kevin

Miller0758

Have others received email confirmation from the CG? I haven't and didn't know if its because we are not officially in their system yet.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Have others received email confirmation from the CG? I haven't and didn't know if its because we are not officially in their system yet.

John I know Donna is in the office by herself today. She is probably too busy taking reservations to send them out. I didn't get mine either. You may get it later when Pat is back on site. Let me know if you don't get it by tomorrow.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2 in the hot tub!

Miller0758

John I know Donna is in the office by herself today. She is probably too busy taking reservations to send them out. I didn't get mine either. You may get it later when Pat is back on site. Let me know if you don't get it by tomorrow.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2 in the hot tub!

Thanks Deb ... I'll keep you posted. Don't get your phone wet!

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Glad you are coming Kevin. I am going to make sure to put my motorcycle ride on the agenda so we don't miss it next year! When do you plan to arrive and depart?

Deb. I'm scheduled for Thursday through Monday but I could be convinced to start the weekend before and help setup

John T Bettencourt

We live at 364 Plymouth St. Middleboro,Ma. Less than one mile from the KOA. We have our Landmark on a seasonal site at Bourne Scenic Park on the Cape Cod Canal. What a small world.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Deb. I'm scheduled for Thursday through Monday but I could be convinced to start the weekend before and help setup

Kevin we will be arriving on the 12th to get ourselves settled in and enjoy the area while getting all the rally particulars settled out. You are welcome to join us at any time!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We live at 364 Plymouth St. Middleboro,Ma. Less than one mile from the KOA. We have our Landmark on a seasonal site at Bourne Scenic Park on the Cape Cod Canal. What a small world.

It sure is a small world John! Why not consider joining us or, at the very least, stopping in during the rally. You will truly enjoy putting faces to the people you may have met on the forum. As you are not yet a member of the Owners Club you may want to take advantage of the Introductory Membership. I am not sure if you tow your Landmark but if you do, you can take your ownership to the next level with your membership. You won't regret it!

bdb2047

Called today we are in on the 14th leave 21st site 263 received confirmation e-mail soon after making reservations.This an area we have not been too been talking about it for awhile works out great.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Called today we are in on the 14th leave 21st site 263 received confirmation e-mail soon after making reservations.This an area we have not been too been talking about it for awhile works out great.
I thought I did this already but maybe not.....

Welcome Dave & Eileen. So glad we could bring you to an area you have wanted to visit but hadn't had the opportunity.

porthole

Retired
I see someone has been talking to the office :rolleyes:

As of now, we are scheduled from the 16th to the 22nd. Odds are though that may change on both ends.

Hey Mare - guess where the site is located? Don't look at the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.