EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MA, Middleboro - 7/17/2014 to 7/20/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I see someone has been talking to the office

Duane I didn't mean to spoil your surprise but ..... if you are attending a rally it's no surprise to me!

When I was trying to sort out the site assignments for the Patio Sites I was given your name.

Have fun in Goshen!

porthole

Retired
No surprises, that registration was the last Heartland thing I did before turning off the PC and getting serious to go.
Gonna miss you........

gschaaf

Hey Deb haven't made our reservation yet sitting here in Ohio with no service. Soon as I can call the cg I'll make it and post our site.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Deb haven't made our reservation yet sitting here in Ohio with no service. Soon as I can call the cg I'll make it and post our site.

Well you just better get some service.... drive into town..... do somethin' man..... JK!

I know you will Glenn. Be safe out west and I miss you already!

gschaaf

Hey Deb made reservation this morning site #242. We'll be in 7/16 to 7/21 the girl said no more 50amp available FYI for anyone with double A/C. Miss everybody already we'll see ya in September.

Hick1

Hi Deb. Just signed up. On site 243. Coming in on the 16th leaving on the 21st. I haven't been to the Cape in years, this will be great being there again.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Deb made reservation this morning site #242. We'll be in 7/16 to 7/21 the girl said no more 50amp available FYI for anyone with double A/C. Miss everybody already we'll see ya in September.

OK Cheater! Thanks for the heads up and glad you are cooking the sausage again in 2014!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hi Deb. Just signed up. On site 243. Coming in on the 16th leaving on the 21st. I haven't been to the Cape in years, this will be great being there again.

Awesome Ed and Pat! It's been way too long since we've seen each other!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
By the time we get ready to rally in Massachusetts this brand new Camping World location should be up and running. This location is only 8.7 miles from the KOA.

Check this out!

bill40

Well, well, well! Lookie here! Sorry you will have to travel this year and much more than 15 minutes. :confused: I know you are trying to accumulate a collection of Welcome Committee Shirts. Nice going!

Welcome Ma & Pa Stewart!
Ma says she can use a magic marker and reuse last years if you like, I think they call that repurposing .

Status
Not open for further replies.