EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MI, Ludington - 6/14/2018 to 6/17/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

mytruc

I will have to check with Dale when we arrive to see if he wants to defend the Wisconsin match. If he does, it will be an Indiana team. This will be fun. If Dale doesn’t want to defend, I’ll have to see if Jerry wants to defend Michigan title.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Anyone up for a euchre match?

Not very many people out here in the wild west have even heard of it . . .

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Anyone up for a euchre match?

Not very many people out here in the wild west have even heard of it . . .
Only if you give me a refresher class first. Haven't played euchre since college, and that's been a year or two ago. :)

CoveredWagon

OMG I’ve played it once since college. I remember some thing about “right, left, and jacks and that’s it.

Its a Michigan thing, right lol 😉

JohnD

OMG I’ve played it (euchre) once since college. I remember some thing about “right, left, and jacks and that’s it.

It's a Michigan thing, right lol 😉

That's what everyone tells me out here in Colorado, anywayz . . .

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Who would be interested in a Euchre tournament, say 8 games
$5 entry with all awarded would work pretty nice

TGLBWH

Re: EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MI, Ludington - 6/14/2018 to 6/17/2018P

time is short for ordering the T-shirts for our rally.
I need sizes from the following:

Allens, Drendels, Lamonts, Meyers, Sharps, Thompsons, Hiatts, Trotts, and Wilkinsons.

JohnD

Re: EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MI, Ludington - 6/14/2018 to 6/17/2018P

time is short for ordering the T-shirts for our rally.
I need sizes from the following:

Allens, Drendels, Lamonts, Meyers, Sharps, Thompsons, Hiatts, Trotts, and Wilkinsons.

Did I give you my size???

I need some new tee shirts...

I keep blowing out the arm pits! :eek:

TGLBWH

Six weeks til rally time. Plans are coming together. We need a set (or two) of wooden corn hole boards for our tournament. If you have a set please let me know here or PM me.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Six weeks til rally time. Plans are coming together. We need a set (or two) of wooden corn hole boards for our tournament. If you have a set please let me know here or PM me.

Gerry, As I will be coming from our Virginia Chapter Rally, I will have a corn hole set with me. You are more then welcome to use them if you need them. But I have to warn you, one of the borads and corn bags is in U of M colors for my wife, but the other board is Wisconsin Badgers for my alma mater. :)

TGLBWH

Thanks Keith, I obviously would prefer the M bags but beggars can't be choosers.

TGLBWH

If you can remember Dave, I had to put up with those red and white ones in Michigan and Wisconsin last year. do not forget your clubs, and no excuses.
Go Blue
Gerry

CoveredWagon

Gerry, As I will be coming from our Virginia Chapter Rally, I will have a corn hole set with me. You are more then welcome to use them if you need them. But I have to warn you, one of the borads and corn bags is in U of M colors for my wife, but the other board is Wisconsin Badgers for my alma mater. :)

Keith could you paint them green and white, just for the MI rally ? 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.