EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Cherokee - 4/29/2011 to 5/1/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Will ya'll save some for us? we won't be in till somewhere between 7-8. Turkey burgers would be great. Thanks Randy but if Reta also want to make something - that would be good also. Thanks ya'll.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
We are supossed to get there Thursday afternooon. Hope everyone has a safe trip.
Reta; I hope you are not talking about the house guest. If so I'll need those RAMPS for sure:) Ramp breath has a tendency to keep people at a distance!

hillsonwheels

Sure! Sure! With you folks, it's all about me!!! :p What about us???? We're getting there on wednesday. :eek: Are any of ya'll worried about what we get to eat that evening??? :rolleyes:

Dick

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Santha and I should be there around 4:30 Thursday. Santha wants a list of everyone who wants to join us
for turkey burgers. She will have burgers, buns, and condiments. Santha suggests the people joining us
might bring a potato salad or coleslaw. Santha has to have everything organized. Just let her know.
Nathan, I will start the charcoal about 7 on Thursday. Does that work for you and Byrd.
If Reta and Dick want to jump in with jalapeno appetizers it works for me.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Sure! Sure! With you folks, it's all about me!!! :p What about us???? We're getting there on wednesday. :eek: Are any of ya'll worried about what we get to eat that evening??? :rolleyes:

Dick

We will be there on Wednesday also and I am not worried...I am coming to your trailer for dinner...see it really is about you...:p

Randy

Dick

Darn it Dick, It sounds like you feel left out. In that case when Santha & I arrive on Thursday I will let you
help me set up. I would really appreciate the help. Do you feel better now. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Randy

Darn it Dick, It sounds like you feel left out. In that case when Santha & I arrive on Thursday I will let you
help me set up. I would really appreciate the help. Do you feel better now. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Larry, don"t you feel just a little bit sorry for Dick. Wrong statement, We need to feel sorry for Reta.
Randy

jnbhobe

Dick

Dick; Tell me what I can do to help ya'll, I hate to see a man in such pain!!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Randy - thanks for the offer about Thursday evening. We will try to be there by 7 and will bring some cole slaw. Again thanks.

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
We will be in Thursday afternoon.We would like to join in on the turkey burgers.We will bring potato salad and some turkey bratwurst with peppers and onion. Looking forward to getting away for a good time.

Dale

hillsonwheels

We are supossed to get there Thursday afternooon. Hope everyone has a safe trip.
Reta; I hope you are not talking about the house guest. If so I'll need those RAMPS for sure:) Ramp breath has a tendency to keep people at a distance!

Mickey, Pass the "ramps." Reta

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hey Santha and Randy,
You can count Eric and I in for the turkey burgers and I'll bring some macaroni salad and a dessert. Mmmmm I can almost taste the appetizers. Such an influence Dick has that I have started seeds to grow some hot peppers in our garden!
Now to be home enough to have them grow....:D
d

hillsonwheels

Santha and I should be there around 4:30 Thursday. Santha wants a list of everyone who wants to join us
for turkey burgers. She will have burgers, buns, and condiments. Santha suggests the people joining us
might bring a potato salad or coleslaw. Santha has to have everything organized. Just let her know.
Nathan, I will start the charcoal about 7 on Thursday. Does that work for you and Byrd.

The Hills will be there for the turkey burgers...and I will make a dish...let me know what you need. Dick is "fixing" the peppers for Friday night....and he will help Randy in any way.... Reta

jnbhobe

Randy; Patti & I will be there on thursday afternoon and we would like to join everyone for burgers. we will bring baked beans and some hot dogs to grill also. Jon

jbeletti

Count Beletti's in. If I can get stuff for salad fixins, we'll bring a large salad.

Thanks and see you soon.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.