EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Cherokee - 4/29/2011 to 5/1/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Mickey,

Good to hear that you signed up at Cherokee. I think that this rally will be a good one. We are in CT now and this is the first chance I have had to get online.

dave

troybilt71

No longer thinking about it. We are signed up for the rally. We will arrive on thursday and leave on sunday. Site #286 as of right now. Looking forward to the jumping pillow!

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
No longer thinking about it. We are signed up for the rally. We will arrive on thursday and leave on sunday. Site #286 as of right now. Looking forward to the jumping pillow!
That is great news Troy. Looking forward to it. Give us a call sometime and we will meet for dinner. See you.

davebennington

It is good to see how many folks are signing up for the Eastern Regional rally at Cherokee,NC .

We will be heading home tomorrow, I am tired of all the rain and cold here in CT.

Dave

porthole

Retired
Dave - start planning any itinerary yet for things to do in the area?

I've been down there a bunch (just last week). Most things require a good ride.
One thing that may be an interest is the Great Smoky Mountain Train ride in Bryson city.

Or anyone that would possibly bring a motorcycle - this is motorcycle country! And sports cars.

hillsonwheels

Hey Folks!

The Hills are in. Signed up on 07OCT10 for arrival on thursday and departure on monday. May move it up one day.........hate to miss even one day of a party!!!!

Dick

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
The Mathis' are now registered - arriving late Thursday til Sunday. #198.

davebennington

It will be good seeing old friends and meeting and making new ones.

I will check with Cherokee and find out what the status is as far as filling the sites.

Dave

davebennington

I have an update on for the Eastern Region Rally.

The attendees so far are:

Terry Deal.............Site 199
Larry Bandstra.......Site 200
Troy Phillips.......... Site 286
Hampton Hill...........Site 274
Darrell Meredith......Site 139
John Goddard........ Site 140
Eric Grubaugh........ Site 243
Byrd Mathis........... Site 198
Gus Funderburg..... Site 180
Jim Beletti..............Site 145
David Yocum..........Site 126

Check back here for the next update.

Dave

m

Last edited:

davebennington

I have talked with Gayle at Cherokee, KOA and she has assured me that if anyone would like to take advantage of the tours that are offered at Cherokee there will be a free shuttle made available to you if you purchase the tour ticket at the campground.

A listing of the Cherokee tours are listed on post #1

Dave

davebennington

When making reservations at Cherokee please remember to ask for Gayle or Debbie and mention you are with the Heartland group. Things ae slow right now at the campground as they are in many parts of the country.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.