EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Cherokee - 4/29/2011 to 5/1/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Do to a scheduling problem IE.. I have to be in 2 places at the same time I am going to make 3/27 the cutoff date to get me your t-shirt sizes. So if you are thinking about attending the Eastern Regional rally at Cherokee, NC, sign up and send me your sizes.

I am sorry for any inconvence this may cause the printer needs time to print the shirts and send them to me.

I will order a few extra shirts in misc. sizes when they are gone that will be all.

Thank you,

Dave

castiron

Hey folks,
Just made the reservations for the rally at Cherokee, we will be in site 164. Look forward to meeting new friends.
Skip

castiron

I made reservations today, got site #164, pulling in on Monday. I'm looking forward to meeting some new people and talking about these Heartlands. I sent something out early afternoon but it didn't go, let's see if this goes.
Skip

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I made reservations today, got site #164, pulling in on Monday. I'm looking forward to meeting some new people and talking about these Heartlands. I sent something out early afternoon but it didn't go, let's see if this goes.
Skip

The first one went Skip. Sometimes you can't see your own posts. Not sure why.

davebennington

Remember today is the last day you can order your T-shirts for the rally.

Here is an updated list of attendees:

Dave

Attachments

• Cherokee Attendee 03-27.doc
    74 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Dave, Santha and I will be there. It looks like we will arrive on Thursday and leave on Sunday.
Santha wants to know what you need for the potluck. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

jbeletti

Dave, Santha and I will be there. It looks like we will arrive on Thursday and leave on Sunday.
Santha wants to know what you need for the potluck. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Oh Randy - Santha always knows what we "want" for a potluck. Her usual of course :) See you guys and the 16 paws at 4 Paws.

Jim

davebennington

Randy,

I think Santha could find out what is needed by contacting Dorothy von Opstal (flying Dutchman) as she is in charge of the potluck dinner. I am just a bystander when it comes to potluck dinners.

Dave

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Finally got my reservation made. Becky and I will be in site 160! The fur kids are getting excited about getting the camper back out!

jnbhobe

Hi Dave, I just made reservations at Cherokee, we will get in on Thursday the 28th and stay till Wednesday the 4th. It will be good to see our friends again and make some new ones. We will be on site # 215. Patti & Jon

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Oh Randy - Santha always knows what we "want" for a potluck. Her usual of course :) See you guys and the 16 paws at 4 Paws.

Jim

Santha said she knows what you like for potluck but we need to find out from Dorothy what she needs.
Dave, We are going to be on site 125 for the rally. Randy, Santha & The Poodles

Status
Not open for further replies.