EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Waynesville - 4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
ONLY 36 DAYS TILL THE SOUTHEAST REGIONAL
POT LUCK EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!

Please send me a PM with the SPECIAL DISH (spouse not included) you are bringing to the POT LUCK.....and I will update our "Menu"!:D

Afterall.......HEARTLANDERS gotta eat!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is tough. We usually decide what we'll bring the morning of the potluck. We'll have to think about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey Lance - are you going to be updating the list as everyone responds (& I know everyone will respond [hint, hint, hint]). What post number was the list on?

Good question......updates are on POST 204

davebennington

Lance

Thanks for the update. I just learned that we have 2 more first timers coming to the rally. Ed and Eddie Booth, that is great.

It looks like we will have a very interesting potluck dinner.

I am still working on the agenda should be ready in a day or 2.

dave

davebennington

Here is a brief but rough draft of the agenda:

Friday - potluck dinner - meet & greet - movie to follow

Saturday - Breakfast - craft fair/sale table - lunch - rv information session - coach tours - dinner -entertainment - fun

Sunday - Getaway breakfast - church service - rally over.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
GOLF!! If you plan to play golf with us, please let me know what day you can play. I will make tee times for us. I'm arriving on Monday so if you plan to arrive early and want to play golf, let me know. Ken

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
I don't like brussel sprouts and neither does the hubby. Anything other than sprouts!!!

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Eric, If Dorothy wants to bring brussel sprouts I will enjoy them. I agree with Gus. We like them. When we are fixing asparagus, broccoli, and brussel sprouts the
Poodles are sitting in the kitchen waiting for the waste. I need to post a video on asparagus stumps. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Well, I would like to put certain minds at ease and be able to confirm the broccoli or brussel sprouts, but I don't even know what Dorothy is planning. I will pass these messages to her (yes, she STILL doesn't read the Forum) and just maybe, she will please everyone by having BOTH broccoli and brussel sprouts!!:eek: Glad that I am a strict semi-vegetarian, if you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

davebennington

Make your reservations today, tomorrow i have to turn the extra sites back to the campground. After tomorrow you may not be sited with the group.

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.