EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Waynesville - 4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Here is a new addition to the rally. Along with the craft fair we will have an RV garage sale, surplus camping stuff, things you don't need/want/use any longer. (husbands,wives, and children not accepted).

Think about it and if there is something that you do not use or want around any more bring it along and come up with a price you would like for it and we will have a table for you.

dave

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Dave, I am not going to tell Santha about this sale because She would demand a table for me. Randy, Santha and the poodles

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Not sure about trading Randy in but I do remember another Waynesville event when Santha had all kind of things leaving the Sundance. When things settled down, the Sundance was many pounds lighter when they left but Lance's Big Country was much heavier.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Not sure about trading Randy in but I do remember another Waynesville event when Santha had all kind of things leaving the Sundance. When things settled down, the Sundance was many pounds lighter when they left but Lance's Big Country was much heavier.

Annnnnd, the FLAGPOLE wasn't ORANGE!!!!!

Nabo

Hey - that ORANGE pole ended up in Illinois with some NASCAR fans. Ya know NC just wouldn't like Big Orange coming to their state. It would remind them too much of the Volunteer state.

Nabo

Hey Dave - we have a bunch of yard art for the trade table. Will be glad to add to the cause.

davebennington

Nathan, Byrd bring it and we will do our best to get rid of it.

I was thinking Santha could try to trade Randy in for a newer, younger model, But he doesn't have any trade in value.

dave

lduguay

Hey - that ORANGE pole ended up in Illinois with some NASCAR fans. Ya know NC just wouldn't like Big Orange coming to their state. It would remind them too much of the Volunteer state.

Ohhhhhhh, I thought the ORANGE was for Home Depot!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ncc1701e

Gary - Ken & Nathan are talking about playing golf and will be glad to have you join in. There's a couple of other HL owners who like to play so maybe they will be planning on attending the rally and will also play (Rodbuster, ncc1701e).

We've been a little slow on making a decision on when to leave Myrtle Beach. With that said, I just made reservations arriving on Friday 12th and leaving on Monday 15th. If there is any golf going on that works out I'm available. I'll just have to send the DW off with the ladies, gee what a sacrafice.

Tom (ncc1701e)

Nabo

Yea Tom/Millie - glad ya'll can make the rally. As far as the golfing outing thing, nothing has been finalized but I feel sure something could be worked out. We are coming in on Thursday so maybe a Friday game could work. Nathan has to run to Nashville on Saturday so anything that day won't work for him. I'll be delighted to go shopping with Millie.
B--

Last edited:

davebennington

Tom,

Happy you can make it to the rally.

I need what site your are going to be on, also what are you T-shirt sizes? you can PM or email me with these.

dave

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Yea Tom/Millie - glad ya'll can make the rally. As far as the golfing outing thing, nothing has been finalized but I feel sure something could be worked out. We are coming in on Thursday so maybe a Friday game could work. Nathan has to run to Nashville on Saturday so anything that day won't work for him. I'll be delighted to go shopping with Millie.
B--

I'm going to arrive on Monday and I will arrange a golf tee time for Friday morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. This will be my first trip since my open heart surgery in December. Ken

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I'm going to arrive on Monday and I will arrange a golf tee time for Friday morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. This will be my first trip since my open heart surgery in December. Ken

We'll be arriving Monday the 8th as well. Count me in for the tee time. Thanks!

Nabo

WOW Ken - it looks like you are taking the reins and will be in charge of the golf outing and thanks. Nathan said anytime Friday will work.

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
OK Dave, Becky and I have our reservations in. I will be arriving on the 11th but will have to work on the 12th ;( Becky will be arriving the evening of the 12th. Will have to leave on the 14th but we WILL be there! Looking forward to seeing everyone. Site D11.

lduguay

ONLY 36 DAYS TILL THE SOUTHEAST REGIONAL
POT LUCK EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!

Please send me a PM with the SPECIAL DISH (spouse not included) you are bringing to the POT LUCK.....and I will update our "Menu"!:D

Afterall.......HEARTLANDERS gotta eat!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nabo

Hey Lance - are you going to be updating the list as everyone responds (& I know everyone will respond [hint, hint, hint]). What post number was the list on?

ncc1701e

ONLY 36 DAYS TILL THE SOUTHEAST REGIONAL
POT LUCK EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!

Please send me a PM with the SPECIAL DISH (spouse not included) you are bringing to the POT LUCK.....and I will update our "Menu"!:D

Afterall.......HEARTLANDERS gotta eat!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Millie said she will make something I call "Yucky Green Stuff". It is a salad/desert item. I eat it, you will have to figure out if it is because "Yucky Green Stuff" is good or I don't want to sleep on the couch.

Tom

Nabo

Millie - if that's the stuff you made at the SC/Charleston rally - it was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.