EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Waynesville - 4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Alan & Sue

Given this is your first rally you do not need to bring anything except yourselves and your rig. Everything else is being taken care of, get ready to have a fun time.

Now all that said I know it is not what you wanted to hear, so contact Lance he is in charge of the food and entertainment for Friday night. He will let you know if he needs anything.I already have your shirt sizes so we are good to go.

dave

Hey Allan & Sue,

Be ready to meet and enjoy some great folks!!

(Corrected post)

What Dave is referring to is the FRIDAY night Pot Luck Dinner, (every couple brings a favorite dish), and NO HOA Member leaves Hungry!!!! As we get closer to the big event I will be asking folks what they are bringing to the dinner, so I can manage a good balance of food items....salad, veggies, meats, etc.....

And after dinner is Movie Night......looks like we will be watching "The Long Long Trailer" with Luci & Desi.....lots of laughs!!!

We look forward to meeting "old" Hearlanders and New Club Members!!

See yall soon!

Lance

Last edited:

davebennington

The craft show part of the rally is looking good so far. We have the following people who are now scheduled to be a part of the show.

Ann Parrish
Ken Hyde
Joe Shejba
Lance Duguay
Nancy Beletti

If you have a craft or project you would like to share/display/sell please let me know so I can arrange a table for you.

Thanks

dave

Last edited:

davebennington

We have another couple who will be joining us at the SE Regional, welcome Chris Brotemarkle and Dave Maxon they will be on site A9.

dave

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
The craft show part of the rally is looking good so far. We have the following people who are now scheduled to be a part of the show.

Ann Parrish
Ken Hyde
Joe Shejba
Lance Duguay
Nancy Beletti

If you have a craft or project you would like to share/display/sell please let me know so I can arrange a table for you.

Thanks

dave

Dave,

I will NOT have a "craft table" at the rally......I was only kidding about having an Explosive Demonstration table.....besides if I did, no one would want to be at the table next to me:cool:......and it would be soooooo lonely:rolleyes:

Lance

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Dave,

I will NOT have a "craft table" at the rally......I was only kidding about having an Explosive Demonstration table.....besides if I did, no one would want to be at the table next to me:cool:......and it would be soooooo lonely:rolleyes:

Lance

I don't mind sitting next to you. I specialized in nuclear warhead emergency demolitions as a young Lieutenant just a few years ago. Explosions don't bother me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davebennington

Lance,

That is OK I have found a very nice peaceful person to take your table and has promised not to create any problems for anyone.

Renee Deal the newest addition to the craft show.

dave

davebennington

Hey everyone we have yet another first time rally attendees, they are Robert and Elaine Hewitt, welcome looking forward to meeting you both!!

Don't forget to send me your shirt sizes.

Thanks,

dave

camperjohn08

OK Nancy & I are thinking of coming or attending this rally.. will decide this weekend and call and make reservations asap.. Will be OUR longest trip pulling our new 5'er,, hope there are plenty of fueling stations along I85 and I 40.. Just incase.:confused: Since I did install that new 50 gallon replacement tank and it's within range of that tank..:rolleyes:

camperjohn08

Nancy & I will be attending this event.. Our site number is D10.. We will be there Monday 8 April and depart Monday 15 April.. We want to make the trip worth wild, considering the miles driven..
(442 miles one way)
Also our TEE SHIRT Sizes.. are Mens medium 1 ea and Womans medium 1 each...
As I was told they have fire rings in designated area's in the campground and NOT at our campsites.. Are we planning a group campfire for all to attend while there????
Also I have a portable PA system w/microphone.. can also play music thru blue-tube if anyone has an Ipod or I pad with music.. Would you like me to bring it?? Karaoke anyone??:)

davebennington

John,

At the present time we do not have a campfire planned, however given that you are going to be there early it could be an event before the rally starts.

The shirts are all in mens sizes does that still work for you?

We have a portable PA system that we carry in the trailer for these events, thank you for the offer.

If you ae a talented person that has a craft project that you would like to display and/or sell we will have tables setup for that just let me know.

dave

camperjohn08

John,

At the present time we do not have a campfire planned, however given that you are going to be there early it could be an event before the rally starts.

The shirts are all in mens sizes does that still work for you?

We have a portable PA system that we carry in the trailer for these events, thank you for the offer.

If you ae a talented person that has a craft project that you would like to display and/or sell we will have tables setup for that just let me know.

dave
Two mens medium will be fine.. thanks for the info on camp fires.. will not be bring wood on this trip.. save some weight here too.. glad ya got a PA system too.. Thanks for answering that.. and we will not be bringing any crafts either.
John & Nancy

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Nancy & I will be attending this event.. Our site number is D10.. We will be there Monday 8 April and depart Monday 15 April.. We want to make the trip worth wild, considering the miles driven..
(442 miles one way)
Also our TEE SHIRT Sizes.. are Mens medium 1 ea and Womans medium 1 each...
As I was told they have fire rings in designated area's in the campground and NOT at our campsites.. Are we planning a group campfire for all to attend while there????
Also I have a portable PA system w/microphone.. can also play music thru blue-tube if anyone has an Ipod or I pad with music.. Would you like me to bring it?? Karaoke anyone??:)

WOO-HOO! John and Nancy are coming.

davebennington

We have another first time rally attendees registered for the rally, Don & Sharron Summers. Welcome I am sure you will have a great time at your first rally I hope it will meet all your expectations.

dave

davebennington

I know some of you are arriving early and are staying on a few days after the rally so I spoke with the folks at the campground about receiving mail and/or packages. They will accept deliveries and hold it at the office for you.

The address is:
Pride RV resort
4394 Jonathan Creek Road
Waynesville, NC 28785

dave

davebennington

Hi all,

Time is growing short to register for the rally, we have 18 days left before I have to release the reserved rally sites back to the campground. This means that if you wait you may not be sited with the rest of the group. So if you are thinking about joining us call the campground soon. 1-800-926-8191

dave

Last edited:

IrishReb

Dave, We just made reservations for April 12 thru the 14th. Reserved location E-8. Our new Sundance 3000MK was just delivered yesterday and hopefully everything will work. So far no problems except the refrigerator does not cool.
Terry and I are looking forward to our maiden voyage. John

Status
Not open for further replies.