EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Waynesville - 4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Wow, I haven't even asked for help yet........I LOVE this club!!!

Please PM me the type "gear" you have for our cooking arsenal. I am thinking, scrambled eggs, bacon and or sausage along with biscuits and gravy! So, griddles (eggs, bacon, sausage), a couple crock pots (gravy) and volunteer camper ovens for the multitude of biscuits. Dave has a 30 cup coffee maker....anyone else have a group size pot? OJ will also be provided.

Geee, I'm getting hungry already!!;)

Thank all for your assistance!!......hmmmmm, or maybe it's just a good way to get to the front of the line???:rolleyes:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Wow, I haven't even asked for help yet........I LOVE this club!!!

Please PM me the type "gear" you have for our cooking arsenal. I am thinking, scrambled eggs, bacon and or sausage along with biscuits and gravy! So, griddles (eggs, bacon, sausage), a couple crock pots (gravy) and volunteer camper ovens for the multitude of biscuits. Dave has a 30 cup coffee maker....anyone else have a group size pot? OJ will also be provided.

Geee, I'm getting hungry already!!;)

Thank all for your assistance!!......hmmmmm, or maybe it's just a good way to get to the front of the line???:rolleyes:

We can supply a griddle.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Lance- haven't got a grill but have a small crock pot and great at breaking eggs for scrambling. Can also do biscuits. How about us doing some country ham?

lduguay

Lance- haven't got a grill but have a small crock pot and great at breaking eggs for scrambling. Can also do biscuits. How about us doing some country ham?

N&B, sound good! I believe Dave said the budget was unlimited, so that's a for certain, definite, maybe on the Country Ham.

T&R...."Many Hand Make Light Work!!

Eric and Dorothy have another Griddle and 40 Cup Coffee Pot......CHECK CHECK!!!

thanks ALL......we are positioned for a GREAT Breakfast!!

lduguay

Lance,
we have griddle and and 40 cup coffee pot.

Dale,

I KNOW that y'all have the KING of griddles.....with your Griddle and Pot, we are good to go with the "Tools"! Thx!

On the Crockpot side, we keep one in the camper as I'm sure others do.......probably need 1 or 2 more Crockpot commitments for the gravy.

Dave, have that Fort Knox Checkbook ready!!!:cool:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Consider the country ham as a donation to the cause. We have a 4 quart crockpot.

davebennington

Nathan and Byrd,

Thank you for stepping up and helping with your donation.

Lance,

You have me confused with Jim Beletti, I do not have a unlimited budget, that is why we are not having a catered breakfast.

dave

lduguay

That may be true, however we are "unlimited" in the amount of FUN!!!!;)

For SURE on the FUN!!!

Dave,

Thought about another outdoor Movie Night? Renee has a projector, I have the audio & screen....all we need is perfect weather......no budget necessary :)

Lance

tracks

That may be true, however we are "unlimited" in the amount of FUN!!!!;)

As Cathy and I have been reading these threads and we’re fired-up and ready to go tomorrow. But we’ll wait, though it will be hard. You’ll know us by the smiles on our faces!!!!

Kirk & Cathy Munro

brauch

Camping Wife
Dave ~~ T-shirt sizes for the Rauch's: Ed - XL, Barbara - Med.
Thanx

Lance ~~ Let me know what else you need....either food, beverages, paper goods or tools. (Barbara)

Status
Not open for further replies.