EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Waynesville - 4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Gus, we haven't finalized our route from Fredericksburg, VA. I was wondering if there was a particular camp ground you could recommend at Wytheville?

Kirk

We prefer the Fort Chiswell Campground. Easy on and off I-81, nice level gravel pull throughs. It's a favorite of several Owners Club members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doxiecouple

Hey Gus. We still hope to make that rally, but can't seem to get a good delivery date answer from Camping World. We will saty in touch and let you know.

boatto5er

Hey Gus. We still hope to make that rally, but can't seem to get a good delivery date answer from Camping World. We will saty in touch and let you know.

Wayne, why not go ahead and make a reservation. I think you can get a full refund from the campground if you were to have to cancel. See if you can get close to us.

davebennington

Hey, Gus and Deb are coming to the rally also. Do either of you have a craft or special project that you would like to display or demo for the masses? If so I will put you down for a display table.

dave

davebennington

I just spoke with Butch from RVSforLess he is going to bring at least 2 new rigs to the rally for folks to look at.

They will be on Sites number D8 and D9.

dave

boatto5er

Hey, Gus and Deb are coming to the rally also. Do either of you have a craft or special project that you would like to display or demo for the masses? If so I will put you down for a display table.

dave

Probably not. We'll be lucky just to get ourselves there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

davebennington

There are still quite a few people that have not sent me their shirt sizes, If I don't have your shirt size I cannot place the order.

dave

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Don't know if you have our sizes or not. Faye is men's medium. Ken is men's extra large.

davebennington

As most of you know I try to have most of the meals catered, and we will have a nice dinner on Saturday night, but the locals want too much to cater a breakfast. So for Saturday morning breakfast I have asked Lance to coordinate the breakfast meal. I will be able to supply the ingredients such as eggs, pancake mix, coffee, OJ, bacon, sausage, etc. However we will need griddles and cooks so please contact Lance if you would like to help.

Thanks,

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.