EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Waynesville - 4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Lance,

I like your idea about movie night. Perhaps we could do it after the potluck on Friday as I already have a plan for Saturday night.
I will leave it up to you to somehow pick a movie that everyone can enjoy.

dave

davebennington

We have another couple coming to the fun rally, Alan & Sue Gomes from South Carolina they will be on site D12 . Happy you can join us.

dave

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Lance,

I like your idea about movie night. Perhaps we could do it after the potluck on Friday as I already have a plan for Saturday night.
I will leave it up to you to somehow pick a movie that everyone can enjoy.

dave

Great, Friday night it is!! Terry, tell (ask nicely) Renee we need the projector.

ALL OTHER......offer me some movie suggestions.....I have some ideas, but would like to hear some suggestions.

BYOP&C (bring your own popcorn & candy).......unless Dave's almost limitless budget can afford some treats!!:rolleyes:

jbeletti

Great, Friday night it is!! Terry, tell (ask nicely) Renee we need the projector.

ALL OTHER......offer me some movie suggestions.....I have some ideas, but would like to hear some suggestions.

BYOP&C (bring your own popcorn & candy).......unless Dave's almost limitless budget can afford some treats!!:rolleyes:

If Renee no longer has access to one, I carry one in the RV. I can bring a portable screen too.

lduguay

I'd say same size. You can lug yours then :). But the projector is always in the RV. Has built-in DVD player too.

Perfect! Is your projector powerful enough for outdoors? We used Renee's at the Fall NC Rally and it worked great....but if yours is as good, we can save room in Terry and Renee's Landmark for some of Renee's home cooking!! :rolleyes:

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Dave,

We have cancelled our reservations for this rally. Hated to do it but but us poor people have to work. :(

Hopefully we will catch up with you Julie soon.

jbeletti

Perfect! Is your projector powerful enough for outdoors? We used Renee's at the Fall NC Rally and it worked great....but if yours is as good, we can save room in Terry and Renee's Landmark for some of Renee's home cooking!! :rolleyes:

Never tried it outdoors. I'm "guessing" it's good :)

lduguay

Never tried it outdoors. I'm "guessing" it's good :)

Cool, we will only be outdoors if the weather is beautiful! We do have the Hall all weekend.

EVERYONE ELSE.......movie suggestions??????

Or y'all can leave it up to me:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

davebennington

Will someone please offer a suggestion for a movie, if we leave the selection up to Lance we could be in for a real shock, Bombs, lighting, floods and most anything else of the major disaster kind.

dave

jbeletti

Just tossing this out there. We watched RV the movie at the last rally held in NC. Maybe time for The Long Long Trailer? I have it on DVD somewhere.

lduguay

Just tossing this out there. We watched RV the movie at the last rally held in NC. Maybe time for The Long Long Trailer? I have it on DVD somewhere.

Yep, "The Long Long Trailer" is on my list of finalist! :)

Lucky32474

Alan and i are not new to heartland but are very new to the owners club and events, such as rally's. very happy to be attending our very first one in april.. However we have no idea what we need to bring? A bit of advice would be very much appreciated! 😀

davebennington

Alan & Sue

Given this is your first rally you do not need to bring anything except yourselves and your rig. Everything else is being taken care of, get ready to have a fun time.

Now all that said I know it is not what you wanted to hear, so contact Lance he is in charge of the food and entertainment for Friday night. He will let you know if he needs anything.

I already have your shirt sizes so we are good to go.

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.