EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NM, Albuquerque - 9/8/2020 to 9/13/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Gary - we would like to extend our reservation if possible. Arriving Sept 6 and leaving Sept 14. Plus we would like a golf cart.
Thanks!
Carla and Tom Sherrick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaveTyler

Hello Garry, Sorry we missed the Pueblo rally. Kathy had a knee replaced and maybe the other coming. Please cancel our reservation for Albuquerque.
This way will give one to someone on wait list. Maybe next time. Is there absentee balloting? I vote for TED!! Take care. Dave

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Dave:
Sorry, you won't be able to make this one! I hope Kathy is doing well with the new replacement!
This Rally is still 2 years away and if Kathy is up for it after her other knee replacement, let me know!
Safe Travels.

dykesj11

Hi Garry. We're going to miss this rally. Oldest granddaughter is graduating college and we're planning a graduation trip. Will look forward to Gillette. Thanks

Doublegranch

Jim:
We will miss you but you will be going to a super event!
Congrats to your granddaughter!
Have a great time.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Garry, we would like to propose the following for the Presidential Race in Albuquerque –a Presidential Debate. Voters, (attendees), would have the opportunity to ask questions of the candidates and hear the response from the various parties. We may have some attendees change party lines! Of course you and the rat team would have a few questions in hand to get things started. In terms of a moderator for the debate, we suggest Dan Mayer.

Doublegranch

Bob & Christine:
Great minds think alike! Yes, I have already in the planning stage for a number of things for this Election. We will have a Heartland Non-Political debate
and a few other campaign events while it is too soon to announce anything yet, and I like to keep some suspense building, it will be announced in early 2019.
The moderator has not yet been finalized but I am working on that as well. More to be announced later!

I love your comments, suggestions and reading my mind! Keep them coming!

DavidW

we would like to attend from sept 8 to 13 - hope there will be a spot available

Brenda & David Weisenburger
Chestermere Alberta
403-590-6460

Doublegranch

Brenda & David:
Thanks for signing up for this Rally! I will add you to the waitlist.
I am sure you will be cleared as there are always many changes within a rally this size.
Safe Travels and I will let you know when cleared.

Ted_Dee

I would like to let my opponents know that I am still on the campaign trail and meeting a lot of great Heartlanders. As you can see here we received a "Heartland felt" endorsement from the Wisconsin Rally attendees. I would like to thank Terry and his team for a great rally and Dave (Cookie) for helping me rotate the picture. Remember
Ted Davis for President
Wisconsin Rally.jpg

Chippendale

I would like to let my opponents know that I am still on the campaign trail and meeting a lot of great Heartlanders. As you can see here we received a "Heartland felt" endorsement from the Wisconsin Rally attendees. I would like to thank Terry and his team for a great rally and Dave (Cookie) for helping me rotate the picture. Remember
Ted Davis for President
View attachment 59053

Ted, I am sure you will be placing your order for campaign bumper stickers, caps, T-shirts and Margarita mugs soon.

A vote for DAVIS
KEEPS HEARTLAND GREAT

Doublegranch

Ted:
Excited you are hitting the campaign trail hard! It won't be long now and an announcement will be
posted. So far we have 4 names running and a couple new candidates are still considering a run for the office!
Who will be the final two candidates for the Heartland Non-Political Election, Full Timer vs. Weekender Parties!

jbeletti

It was great to see candidate Ted Davis on the stump at the Wisconsin rally. I personally witnessed him pickup an endorsement from chapter leaders from a southern state while he was there. Fun times.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Official 2020 Election Campaign Announcement...

I would like to take this moment to announce that due to other priorities in my life, I regretfully take my name out of the hat for the 2020 Heartland Owners Club Presidential election.

It was a great run while it lasted, and I would like to thank all that gave me their support and guidance!

jbeletti

Re: Official 2020 Election Campaign Announcement...

I would like to take this moment to announce that due to other priorities in my life, I regretfully take my name out of the hat for the 2020 Heartland Owners Club Presidential election.

It was a great run while it lasted, and I would like to thank all that gave me their support and guidance!

Bowing out with grace. Nice John :) Now, was it "other priorities" or was it something you did in high school? :) Be well.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Re: Official 2020 Election Campaign Announcement...

Well now you can just enjoy the rally. I had no idea what you were trying to get elected to do but I would have voted for ya.

Sent from my PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

CarlE

Hi Garry,
Please sign up Carl & Ginger Elliott for the rally. We will be arriving on the 7th, and leaving on the 14th. Thanks, Ginger

Status
Not open for further replies.