EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NM, Albuquerque - 9/8/2020 to 9/13/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Latest:
Bob has just been measured for his "First Man" Heartland Oval Office executive suit for when Christine wins the Presidential Election!
It appears this is being custom made in Canada from "Virgin Seal Skins".

Wow....Between Bob's Virgin Seal Skin Suit and the Calif Attorney's Custom Lizard skin boots, Armadillo Cowboy Hat and NM Leather pants,
this ought to be one heck of a site to see!
Perhaps they will give us a preview at the Pueblo Rally.....

I may have to check in with my Dr to ensure my Heart is ready for all this!

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Sorry gentlemen, no Seal Skin, I only wear Shark. Used primarily for the fall/winter season, Mabel has just mailed my two suits to the Pacific Ocean (minus Bob) for sharpening. Amazing! A few days of ocean spray and then just drip dry. Just to make the ladies drool….clean up nice don’t I?

Why shark? I am a card shark when it comes to Poker. In fact, Mabel and I were recently in Deadwood, have my shot glass to prove it! So cool down, Mr. Gilbert there may only be Lizard Boots, Armadillo Cowboy Hat, and NM leather pants in Pueblo.

Attachments

• Shark Suit.jpg
    Shark Suit.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 18

Doublegranch

Well....guess the rumor mill wasn't 100% correct as reported....the switch from "Virgin Seal Skin Suit" to "Shark" makes a lot of sense
but you have to give some credit to the Rumor mill for at least establishing the fact of a "Special Sit" for the inauguration party!

So with Bob being a "Card Shark".....perhaps we will see and feel his presence in Pueblo at the "5 card Speed Poker Table"!
This will be a two day event and lot's of money for him to amass to help pay for that expensive Shark Suit!!!

Oh and Ladies, keep it down as he is taken by Mabel Bly, whom may be carrying a gun in her garter belt during the Murder Mystery Night.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Well I guess we cant be outdone by the Lesters so we have decided to throw our hat in and join this rally.
Walter and Linda West

Doublegranch

Linda & Walter:
SUPER! Thanks for signing up, I really appreciate your support..
Please let me know your dates of arrival and departure..
You may arrive early on the 6 & 7th at the rally rate and depart one day later
on the 14th at the Rally rate.
See you soon in Pueblo!

rnewk52

Garry,
please sign us up for Albuquerque. We will arrive on the 5th and leave on Sunday. Thanks.
John & Rita.

Doublegranch

Kirk & Becky,,,John & Rita....you are confirmed for the 2020 Mountain Regional Rally

Gordon & Betty....you were already confirmed....

THank you all for signing up!
I appreciate your support for this Rally.

Doublegranch

THREE SITES REMAINING:

Confirmed:
Paul & Ayran McIntosh
Richard & Arlene CHerry
Thank you for signing up as I really appreciate your support.

Doublegranch

TWO Sites Remaining:

Confirmed:
Bill & Dyane Gutierrez...
Thanks again for your support....We didn't get a chance to catch up this evening,
I will see you tomorrow!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Garry, thought I posted earlier today, but don’t see it. Add Debra and I for Sep 7 - Sep 14.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Gus....Got you down and only ONE Site Remaining....
Thanks for helping us fill this Rally and making the Pueblo Rally!
I really appreciate your support.

lemmelhouse

Re: EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NM, Albuquerque - 9/8/2020 to 9/13/2020sign us up

Garry, please put us on the list for the 2020 regional rally.
Car & Sylvaine Lemmel.

Doublegranch

2020 Mountain Regional Rally currently has all sites filled:
A waitlist has been added to the bottom of the Rally nights & payment attachment shown on the first posting.
When requesting to be placed on the waitlist, please PM me your phone, email and dates requested. I will need this information
for the registration.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Please put Nathan and I down for this region rally.
Dates would be Sept 6-14. Thanks

Doublegranch

Copy from Post 1 on this Rally thread:

...........................SPECIAL NOTE: 20 additional Sites approved....................................
Since this Rally was sold out on 6/10/18, I have been authorized to increase the Rally by 20 additional sites!
However, these sites are currently 8.5 miles away from Route 66 at American RV Resort. That said, Route 66 is in the
approval process to increase their Resort by 50 sites. If these sites are completed in time for our Rally, we will move
those booked at the other venue to Route 66. In the meantime, at your option, wait lists will be cleared for
American RV Resort and you will be moved over to Route 66 as cancellations are received and in order on the wait list.
Example, if you are number one on the wait list, the first cancellation at Route 66, you will be moved
to Route 66. Site fees at American RV with our 15% discount = $43.35 + tax.

All wait list will be held for Route 66, it is your option if you want to accept a site at American RV Resort.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Hi Garry from rainy, windy, cold Great Falls, Montana! After the heat in Pueblo, it is certainly a shock to the system. Christine, (aka Mabel), and I have been talking and we have decided we cannot leave the full-timers and week-enders without an alternate presidential voice and have decided to go all-in and ensure we are in Albuquerque, NM in 2020. So, please put us on the attendee list for the 2020 rally. Tell John D. to look out!

Status
Not open for further replies.