EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NM, Albuquerque - 9/8/2020 to 9/13/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Cary:
You are now begining to worry me! You have been quiet for so long and now out of nowhere you surface when the thought of Russian interference surfaces!
Could it be you might be that mystery caller into the Midnight Express Radio Show? Are you making all this up? Are you REALLY a HEARTLAND OWNER with
valid HOC number or was it created in your Phoenix Embassy?
Wow, we won't know until the Election season starts!

crussian

Cary:
You are now begining to worry me! You have been quiet for so long and now out of nowhere you surface when the thought of Russian interference surfaces!
Could it be you might be that mystery caller into the Midnight Express Radio Show? Are you making all this up? Are you REALLY a HEARTLAND OWNER with
valid HOC number or was it created in your Phoenix Embassy?
Wow, we won't know until the Election season starts!
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts and minds.....

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Not sure...but I think I smell vodka! :eek:

Not FIREBALL!!!!!:mad:

- - - Updated - - -

Could this be the man in the alligator shoes? Only the Shadow knows.

I looked at alligator boots the other day, but they wanted my truck as collateral! :p

I thought about dipping into my campaign donation funds for them (boots), but they said that a 22 pound bag of Meow Mix wouldn't cut it! :(

Doublegranch

Midnight Express....Fast fact checked rumor!
You knew this was coming!

A late night caller shared the following with excitement that he did conduct a rumor verification notice with the FCC.
So this is all allegedly true as verified with concerned parties and Heartland Non-Political Election Officials.

It appears attendees and election officials are already showing signs of worry over security for this Election!
It was posted by a HOC member codenamed Russian, that he wasn't a Russian but was a Russian Spy!
Did he really say that on the Heartland Federal Government Election website?
Sources are now checking with the Embassy in his hometown of Phoenix to verify his alleged
Fake HOC Number he has been touting on the Forum! Perhaps he will be expelled with his other
60 comrades!

Other members are worried about possible SOB infiltrators or Russian meddling
with the election results and perhaps lack of accountability within the voting process!

The Election Rally Officials are hoping to remove those concerns & fears to ensure a high Election turnout!
Sparing no expense to ensure this is a "fair, Honest and verifiable" Election.
They have secured two "Black Ops" bodyguards who will use hand magnetometers for all entrants into the Election hall.
These bodyguards will not be armed as they are qualified to handle any situation that may arise!
Their bodies are their lethal weapons as noted in their CIA training records and the National RV Rally Register in Washington, DC.

Really!! Is this really happening?
We are two years away and this kind of planning takes lots of money, time and effort!
No wonder our Heartland Licence fees are so high!

Stay tuned...more on our HOC Spy later!
Our California Attorney is getting close for his BIG announcement!

Doublegranch

Norman & Elaine, Beverly & Chester....
Thanks for signing up for the Regional Rally at the AZ Meet n Greet!
You are all set and I really appreciate your support for this Rally!

20 Sites remaining for the Mountain Regional Rally Sept 8-13, 2020

Doublegranch

Midnight Express:
Just in from the a recorded conversation!
With a late-night caller last night, actually in the wee hours of the morning!

Yep…Rumors are as follows:

The Heartland Non-Political Full-Timer Party will be revving up in “Mock” speed starting in May!
They have interest from 4 names that were shared last night:
JohnD, TedD, FrankB & JimD. Wow this sounds like an exciting race or a great name for some Ice Cream,
They appeared to all be friends at one point in life! Will that continue?
Will a candidate or two fall from their elevated vertical position into a Tiki Ball of Flames!
Is it true that TedD found a Rich Texan Banker to Fund Roll his Campaign?

Wait….Just In……Some guy named Gary Snyder from the AZ area is allegedly considering tossing
his name in the hat for the Heartland Non-Political Weekender Party! Wow…our first “actual” name for the Weekenders so far!
While it was made known sometime back in history, the mysterious Calif Attorney will be announcing after the Pueblo Rally.
If true about Mr. Snyder, this may make for an interesting tight race in the Weekender party!

Now if all this is true and you can believe the Fake News Reports,
The Calif Attorney has more money than Fort Knox and will spread the wealth around to win his Party’s approval.
Really!!! Just how much money can one person obtain practicing law unless you are a Gerry Spence??

Gary, on the other hand, I hear comes from a family of hard knocks
and has worked his way into a brand New Big Horn and knows how the grass roots work!!!
On the other hand, Gary’s wife Sue is a force to be reckoned with!
Much like DebbieD, she is a behind the scene type of lady with a stick big enough to rule the Heartland White House!
Wow…two strong ladies as possible “First Lady”.

Undercover reporters are currently checking out these stories on 24/7 basis and without sleep!
Hum…that might add to a few facts falling through the cracks along the way!

Stay TUNED…..the Fake News is attempting to call into our late night show and sow some seeds of doubt!
Even with a little water and fertilizer, they won’t grow on this Show!

- - - Updated - - -

Doublegranch

Bob:
Thanks for signing up for this Rally. Please PM me your phone number and email address for the RV registration.
I appreciate your support for the Regional Rally!
Note: I will block you for the Rally dates only until you decide. Remember early arrivals may not be available when
we start to get close to the Rally dates. You can always drop a date but not always add dates.
Safe Travels.

Doublegranch

Roy & Debbie:
I have you already signed up from a previous post.....
You didn't give me any dates yet so I put you down for
Sept 8 - 13......You may arrive 2 days early and depart one
day later....Please let me know the dates you want.

Doublegranch

Ricky & Rachel:
Super! Got you down and once again I really appreciate your support!
See you guys next month!
Safe Travels.

carl.swoyer

I don't think I can make it, bummer. But the Casa Rhodena winery is a great place.
It's right in Albuquerque.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Vic & Diana:
Thanks for signing up for this Rally! I appreciate your support!
Got you down and sent you a PM for your email and phone number
to get you registered.
Safe Travels.

Status
Not open for further replies.