EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NM, Albuquerque - 9/8/2020 to 9/13/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Could you please add Dan & Linda Evans for your rally. We would like to arrive 9-7-20 and leave 9-13-20. We have a 3260EL bighorn that is 38 ft long.

Thanks and can't wait to see New Mexico.

Linda Evans

Dan & Linda:
Got you down in site 1141. THank you for signing up for this Rally and really appreciate your support!
Let me know if you need anything.
Safe Travels

Ted_Dee

I've been watching for other people to throw their name in the hat for either full timers or weekenders presidency. Been nice to be able to the give the candidates some time to attend other rallies and sell their goods to the best of their ability. All this being followed by a primary runoff for both parties. I'm sure this is in Gaary's agenda once he can get the Californian out of the closet or wherever he's hiding and possibly the Pueblo rally behind him. The man is high energy. Of course for the primary to happen there needs more than one candidate per party.

So with no one else to choose from I still stand for John D for full-timers. The only other person I know that I could support would be Ted Davis. Now this is a man to be reckoned with and Lord forbid if he was nominated.

Now let me compare the two.

John D noted for his weird cowboy hat with the screen in it, the yellow hardhat and of course, his assless chaps. When I first read of John D and his infamous attire consisting of said hard hat and Assless chaps (only) just running around at a rally one night, I thought he might have a drinking problem. (BTW: This is what made me want to meet him) Turned out, he was a nice , meek and mild young man. Of course I'm sure with the right help, this could all change.
Most people would be led to think he is drunkard running around half naked through everyone's campsite. This is far from the truth. I did some research into his upbringing and found proof positive that he was raised like that. Alcohol didn't cause this display. It started long before he started to drink. I have proof and will be posting later to show everyone when this habit started.

Ted Davis for his exemplary choice in friends, graceful host, laid back persona, and not to mention the creation of 'Margaritaville' and the 'Tiki Bar', there isn't a more viable candidate to be had.
Add in his Negro Modellos he keeps on hand, assorted wines, and his infamous bottle of Captain Morgan Blast, he tends to be a real crowd pleaser. Now, throw in his wife Dee, who jumps to his beck and call and graciously waits on all of the guests. I've seen her bring beers to 20 plus people around the bar while still having time to clean the ashtrays, dump the trash, etc. What an absolute saint she is. Every man needs to have a wife like her. She just stays busy pleasing all of Ted's friends no matter how late at night we drink. Never comes in till 'Margaritaville' is spotless and ready for the next night with the beer iced. I normally wouldn't shed this much praise on Ted's shy and timid wife but I happen to know she doesn't post or look at the site.

I'm sure there are other possible candidates out here. Just waiting on them to raise their heads and jump into the ring.

I am truly humbled that Frank would mention me as a possible candidate. I am getting too old to jump into anything let alone a ring ( don't want to break a hip) and I only have one hat and I really don't want to throw it anywhere. That being said I do believe that the people deserve to have a down to earth, graceful host to represent them. I do have a concern, will there be a background check involved? I have done some things in my past that frankly I am proud of but might be a concern to others. I am not ready to commit to anything yet, but for those attending the New Mexico rally in May expect to hear my intentions at the "Tiki Bar".

Frank, sorry but Dee was looking over my shoulder when I read your post. She indicated that she knows exactly what will be iced down next.

'Lil Guy'

I am truly humbled that Frank would mention me as a possible candidate. I am getting too old to jump into anything let alone a ring ( don't want to break a hip) and I only have one hat and I really don't want to throw it anywhere. That being said I do believe that the people deserve to have a down to earth, graceful host to represent them. I do have a concern, will there be a background check involved? I have done some things in my past that frankly I am proud of but might be a concern to others. I am not ready to commit to anything yet, but for those attending the New Mexico rally in May expect to hear my intentions at the "Tiki Bar".

Frank, sorry but Dee was looking over my shoulder when I read your post. She indicated that she knows exactly what will be iced down next.

In the words oh a great man, Homer Simpson, Doooh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

News Flash on the Midnight Express:
Two well-known unidentified callers mentioned some of these posts are leading readers to perceive in one direction, when the real intentions are one of creating a “mis-perception” to set their “Election Trap” plan into motion!

Now that is a very interesting concept….So be sure to look deeper into the last couple of posts….
While Ted would want one to take from his post he is too old, to run.
One could also construe the following as well…….Ted is too old to toss his hat into the ring, could mean he has a bad shoulder and will lay his hat into the ring instead.
Ted would like the people to have a down to earth gracious host to represent them, then expresses concern about a back-ground check!!! So, the man while not officially saying no, has expressed some typical Political Run Around that every Politician portrays during an election campaign.

It is the opinion of the Midnight Express callers:
Ted will announce something “Big” at the Tiki Bar Campaign gathering in Albuquerque in May!
Give credit to Frank for playing this just right….
He has brought together the Heartland Non-Political Fulltimer Party for all to see;
JohnD; the so far non official party favorite to win and now his competition in TedD.
If they were not ready to announce something “Big” why would they be setting up their $100,000 Tiki Bar, pass out Free Fireball shots and a little Capt M?
It isn’t to say they aren’t running!

Oh no, Is Dee really planning on icing down Frank? Will he survive if Dee is really upset by Frank’s public display of her inner personal devotional traits to Ted.
Could her simple loving southern hospitality nature turn into a “Death Wish”…..

Stay tuned….it is just beginning to get interesting within the Fulltimer Party!
What say you…Weekenders?

Fdimauro

Frank DiMauro & Annette Lombardo would like to attend the rally. We would arrive 9/8 and leave 9/13. We have a 305RW.

Doublegranch

Frank DiMauro & Annette Lombardo would like to attend the rally. We would arrive 9/8 and leave 9/13. We have a 305RW.

Frank & Annette:
Welcome our new members to this Rally....Hopefully this will not be your first by the time it rolls around.
Excited you signed up and really appreciate your support!
Safe Travels.

DebiMac

Two well-known unidentified callers mentioned some of these posts are leading readers to perceive in one direction, when the real intentions are one of creating a “mis-perception” to set their “Election Trap” plan into motion!

Now that is a very interesting concept….So be sure to look deeper into the last couple of posts….
While Ted would want one to take from his post he is too old, to run.
One could also construe the following as well…….Ted is too old to toss his hat into the ring, could mean he has a bad shoulder and will lay his hat into the ring instead.
Ted would like the people to have a down to earth gracious host to represent them, then expresses concern about a back-ground check!!! So, the man while not officially saying no, has expressed some typical Political Run Around that every Politician portrays during an election campaign.

It is the opinion of the Midnight Express callers:
Ted will announce something “Big” at the Tiki Bar Campaign gathering in Albuquerque in May!
Give credit to Frank for playing this just right….
He has brought together the Heartland Non-Political Fulltimer Party for all to see;
JohnD; the so far non official party favorite to win and now his competition in TedD.
If they were not ready to announce something “Big” why would they be setting up their $100,000 Tiki Bar, pass out Free Fireball shots and a little Capt M?
It isn’t to say they aren’t running!

Oh no, Is Dee really planning on icing down Frank? Will he survive if Dee is really upset by Frank’s public display of her inner personal devotional traits to Ted.
Could her simple loving southern hospitality nature turn into a “Death Wish”…..

Stay tuned….it is just beginning to get interesting within the Fulltimer Party!
What say you…Weekenders?
Oh my...this sounds like trouble! Can’t wait!

Doublegranch

Milton & Sue:
Thanks for the email and signing up for this Rally!
I really appreciate your support. You are assign a pull thru # 1327
See you in Pueblo in less than 3 months!
Safe Travels

Doublegranch

George & Sue:
Thanks for the PM. I have you down and appreciate your support!
See you in Pueblo!
Safe Travels

We are Jim & Connie Brower and we would like to sign up for the Albuquerque Ralley, arriving on September 7, 2020 and leaving on September 14, 2020. Our HOC #2408 and we have a Bighorn. Our email address is jimconnieb@yahoo.com. If you need any further information please let me know.

Connie Brower

Doublegranch

Jim & Connie:
Thank you for signing up for this Rally! Really appreciate your support.
Got you down and will see you shortly in Pueblo!

Doublegranch

Fred & Leslie:
Thanks for signing up for this Rally! I appreciate your support.
Let me know if you have a preference on back in or pull thru.
Also PM me your email address and phone number for the RV Resort registration.
Safe Travels.

Doublegranch

The midnight call in show hosted a caller last night, claimed to be the
mysterious Calif Attorney! Wow, can this guy speak with eloquence!
If his story line is true, he has been busy with back to back high profile cases
and unable to focus on his campaign election until after June 2018. He is making
a "Ton" of money and will be able to self fund his entire campaign without being influenced
by "special" interest groups and their money!
This guy really sounds serious and while hasn't officially announced the "Heartland Non-Political party "Weekenders"
it is a shoe-in from my perception!
He will dispel all rumors that have been posted about him and his "trendy" dress code, once his official announcement
is made! He cautions his competition to be ready for a fight of their life, to form their platform early as when he comes out
it will be in full "Swing" and full Campaign mode!

I think he had a reference to some of Franks comments, but will leave that for another day! Frank beware as this is an
Attorney you are dealing with and making reference too....Legal action, judgements and defamation is part of his backyard!

Oh MY! I think we will have a good one coming up!
Will Frank go down in "Flames"?
Will Dee still get even with Frank?
Will Ted really run for a non- political office?
What is happening to JohnD?
Will the Fulltimers get it together and elect their candidates for this Election?
Will the Weekenders finally announce some candidate names?

Stay tuned as the "Fake News" has a number of variations from the real TRUTH!

'Lil Guy'

I honestly believe the 'Trendy Dress Code' of this seemingly timid potential candidate for the Weekender's party will be his demise. While attending the Louisiana rally with Ted Davis and DW, the alligator shoes reference has really stuck in their craws. They're absolutely furious that a Californian, let alone a Loop Hole, would dare to wear a pair of shoes made from their state pet. Ted definitely was honing his oratory skills in preparation for his upcoming announcement in Albuquerque.

This Attorney, with his knowledge of circumventing the law, is probably already in the process of rigging the election and possibly stuffing the ballot boxes. To help keep it honest, I feel the ballots need to be handed out with a place for their HOC number and name. Maybe have a posted board with the names and HOC number of all in attendance with a clerk there to write in their votes as they are cast throughout the duration of the rally culminating with the victor. Having an attendance sheet for the rally should make this a simple chore and keep the election on the up and up.

I'm still curious as to who this gentleman is. Can everyone spell YMCA. His attire still leads me to believe he is one of the Village People. And as far as worrying about a lawyer, what could he do? I've been thrown out of better jails than he could put me in and we're not hard to find. Just look for the palm trees and pink flamingos and you'll find us.

After my time with Ted over the last few weeks, I know he's ready for a good time with this all. He later stated he's not getting in this for good time, he's getting in it to WIN. This will be obvious at the upcoming Albuquerque rally in May. For all in attendance of this rally, come by Margaritaville and show your support for Ted Davis who will have his wife wait on everyone hand and foot. We'll know who was there showing support and we'll have a little something else for them at the Breakfast Extravaganza.

Where is my man John D.? Does this attorney have him locked up? I believe he will be making a guest appearance at Margaritaville and a possible debate is in the brewing between the two. May the best candidate win. I've been receiving questions to be asked of the two at the rally in May. It will need to be moderated just to keep it fair for both contestants. See everyone in May and looking forward to the 2020 rally.

Doublegranch

OOOUCH!!
I think a fight is beginning to surface between Party lines!

While Heartland's Non-Political Full-timer Party appears to be organizing their candidates.
The dates for their 2019 Presidential nomination convention won't be announced until later this fall!
Who will survive their grueling inner political bias?
Will the party race consist of two Non-Political candidates?
JohnD & TedD or will other names begin to surface? It's too early to find out running mates, but one has to wonder!
Will they elect a Single as their candidate for the first time in their Party history?
Or will it be a romantic Texas couple headed by a “First Lady” that will rule the roost while in office and yet serve graciously as Martha Washington?

What about Heartland's Non-Political Part-Timer Party? Where do they stand?
Our mysterious California Attorney has indicated a big debut soon! Who is this person? What kind of a running mate will he select?
What will be their platform? Will the High Dollar candidates have the upper hand? Will we have our "FIRST" female VP?

So much to be discussed over the months to come! Will the HOC attendees cross party lines or stay within their affiliation?

Will this Election turn out to be politics as usual with “character” assignations, or will we get the “Real” meat & potatoes?

Let’s hope the Midnight Express is active over the next few weeks and unroots some dirt or
discovers a hint of Truth within the underlying double talk of their campaign jargon.

Okay, Mr Calif Attorney…..What Say YOU?

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
'Fake' News Flash on the Midnight Express:

Oh MY! I think we will have a good one coming up!
Will Frank go down in "Flames"?
Will Dee still get even with Frank?
Will Ted really run for a non- political office?
What is happening to JohnD?
Will the Fulltimers get it together and elect their candidates for this Election?
Will the Weekenders finally announce some candidate names?

Stay tuned as the "Fake News" has a number of variations from the real TRUTH!

Where is my man John D.? Does this attorney have him locked up? I believe he will be making a guest appearance at Margaritaville and a possible debate is in the brewing between the two. May the best candidate win. I've been receiving questions to be asked of the two at the rally in May. It will need to be moderated just to keep it fair for both contestants. See everyone in May and looking forward to the 2020 rally.

I've been in deep meditation (with a continuous flow of Bud Lime, of course) for the past few weeks contemplating the future of everything.

I've also been working on my wardrobe (bought a pair of boots yesterday and a new cowboy hat a couple of weeks ago - yes Garry, it is real!), so at least the back of my neck shouldn't get sunburned and my ankles won't get bit by scorpions and rattlesnakes!

I'm beginning my trek to the south this Saturday with my four helpers (kitty kats), so more will be forthcoming in the very near future!

Stay tuned! :p

And speaking of 'locked up', last Friday night I got locked in (for two hours) at the UPS Store where I have my PO box (true story)...more on that later!

Perhaps our California lawyer was behind this...who knows? :eek:

Or maybe it was the Russians... :eek:

I may have to go to a 13-step program to recover from this... :rolleyes:

'Lil Guy'

John, I'm with you on the possibility of Russian interference. I think Gaary's news sources have been infiltrated by Russian trolls and this lawyer could even be a Russian spy. My greatest concern is the possibility of a nerve gas attack on Margaritaville where they could cause maximum damage to our free electoral system. Looking forward to seeing you again. I don't think Ted Davis cares that much about meeting you but there will be enough of us around to hold him back. I think he's taking this election too serious. See you at the rally in May.

Status
Not open for further replies.