EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OR, Canyonville - 9/13/2017 to 9/20/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Please put Phil & Vickie Stephens to your list. I will get the form and payment out to you this week.
thanks Phil

Will do Phill and Vickie! Just put on the form which site preference you have (if any). We look forward to having you guys attend and hopefully getting to spend some time with you both.

Rod

For20hunter

The first thread and the attached Excel file should now reflect correctly the sites that are taken/available. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Rod

G_S

We are new to the owners club and we would like to attend the canyonville rally. How do we sign up for it?
George & Sue Hickman
N Cal

For20hunter

George and Sue,

Welcome to the club and glad to hear that you want to join us at Seven Feathers next year in September. All you have to do is:

• Complete one of the registration forms that is attached here as well as on the first thread (one is a PDF file and the other is a MS Word file)
  • Send the completed registration form to Kelly and I with a check or money order for your payment ($36.00/night, plus $50.00 for the rally) to the address listed on the bottom of the registration form
  • List any site preferences on the registration form
  • If you plan on arriving before the rally begins or staying after the rally ends, please pick one of the sites listed in orange, as those are the only ones that are potentially available outside of the rally dates (9/13/17 - 9/20/17).
  • Only pay for the nights you plan on attending that are during the rally. If you come before, or stay after, those fees are paid directly to the park upon checkin.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! We look forward to meeting you both.

We are new to the owners club and we would like to attend the canyonville rally. How do we sign up for it?
George & Sue Hickman
N Cal

Attachments

• Group Member Reservation Form.pdf
    176.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Group Member Reservation Form.docx
    17.6 KB · Views: 1

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Sounds like fun. We will look into our schedule.

It WILL be fun. It's a great time to meet new friends and see old ones also. You will need to join the Heartland Owners Club to be able to attend as this is a Regional function. So if you haven't joined yet please do so as club members also can enjoy Chapter rallies with out paying the extra fee.

If you need more info on joining the club, let us know.

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
Lorraine and I will be attending, we will arrive on September 13th and departing on September 20th. Is site #114 still available. Will email you form and will be sending you a check for: 2 x $25 plus $36

For20hunter

Yes it is Mr. Mayor! We would be honored to have a dignitary such as you and Lorraine attend our humble little rally!! Just send me your payment and the reservation form and I will put you into #114.

Rod

Lorraine and I will be attending, we will arrive on September 13th and departing on September 20th. Is site #114 still available.

jbeletti

Lorraine and I will be attending, we will arrive on September 13th and departing on September 20th. Is site #114 still available. Will email you form and will be sending you a check for: 2 x $25 plus $36

Cool - so now we'll have a Sheriff and a Mayor. Sounds like a law and order rally to me :)

Any outlaws planning to be there? :)

For20hunter

The first post as been updated to show everyone's site number that has registered, including any payments they have made and the balance due. Please review it for accuracy and let me know if there are any mistakes!

Rod

For20hunter

Tony and Linda,

I changed your arrival date to the 11th and kept your departure date at the 21st. I heard from Kelly that is a change you wanted made. Its done.

Rod

TikiDawg

Rod and Kelly,

Sounds like great fun!
Please add us to the list.
We emailed you the Registration Form.
A hard copy and the check will be in the US Mail tomorrow.

Thanks,
Steve & Kelly Dutton

For20hunter

Steve,

I have you and Kelly down and put you in site #127 as requested. I show you coming in on the 11th and leaving on the 18th. We are thrilled that you guys are going to join us!

Rod
Rod and Kelly,

Sounds like great fun!
Please add us to the list.
We emailed you the Registration Form.
A hard copy and the check will be in the US Mail tomorrow.

Thanks,
Steve & Kelly Dutton

For20hunter

UPDATE:

Exciting news, Ron Russell and his crew from Performance Trailer Braking will be attending the rally and have special rally pricing for disc brake and axles upgrade installations. See the flyer below for details.

Attachments

• Heartland Pacific Region Rally Brochure pricing.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 28

RVFun4Us

Rod and Kelly,

Just sent our email registration to you today and will follow-up with a hard copy and check in the mail to you at the listed address. Seven Feathers is one of our favorite places and looking forward to seeing our Heartland friends there. Do we make out the check to you or Seven Feathers?

Bob and Sheri Dolan

For20hunter

Bob and Sheri,

We are thrilled to have you join us!! Do you have a preference for a space?

Rod
Rod and Kelly,

Just sent our email registration to you today and will follow-up with a hard copy and check in the mail to you at the listed address. Seven Feathers is one of our favorite places and looking forward to seeing our Heartland friends there. Do we make out the check to you or Seven Feathers?

Bob and Sheri Dolan

RVFun4Us

Hopefully you received our email with registration attached. Yes, if we could get either 110, 111, or 112, that would be great. Any of those would work. Also, who do we make the check out to? Thanks Rod.

Bob and Sheri,

We are thrilled to have you join us!! Do you have a preference for a space?

Rod

For20hunter

Bob and Sheri,

Yes, we received your email registration and we will put you in site #110.

Rod
Hopefully you received our email with registration attached. Yes, if we could get either 110, 111, or 112, that would be great. Any of those would work. Also, who do we make the check out to? Thanks Rod.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.