EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OR, Redmond - 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaffer

McMenamin Old St. Francis School is a converted school into a hotel and restaurant. The McMenamin brothers started picking historic buildings throughout Oregon and Washington in the 80's and converting them to hotel and restaurant chains keeping the original decor and choosing artwork that goes along with it. They brew their own beers and it have great food. Our McMenamin tour is just a private catered dinner that is outside of the rally event itself. The menu for the BBQ is below. We know they are a little pricey, but its a fun place to eat and the food is good.

ROADHOUSE BBQ BUFFET MENU

ENTREES:

RED EYE BBQ BEEF BRISQET
PEPPERCORN WHITE BBQ CHICKEN
GRILLED PRAWNS

SIDES & SALADS:

CORNBREAD MUFFINS & HONEY BUTTER
KALE SLAW with hogshead honey mustard dressing
RED, WHITE & BLUE PICNIC POTATOE SALAD red potatoes, bacon, celery, onion & blue cheese dressing
CORN ON THE COB grilled with smoked jalapeno, maple and lime
DAD’S MOONSHINE BAKED BEANS

DESSERTS:

BLACK & TAN BROWNIES
NORTHWEST BERRY BARS

Water, Coffee, Tea Included

No Host Bar

And if you like dark beer they make a killer Irish Stout in limited production for St. Paddys Day. This time of year it may be all gone but I would ask for it.

Chippendale

Rod, my HOC number is 1382. Also put me down for the museum tour and the Bar B Que dinner. Someone has to protect everyone from the"Lil Guy," you never know when he is going to go berserk.

Thanks,

George

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Woohoo! 2psnapod will be there! (and Performance Trailer Braking too!) Sent our registration to the facility today and will send check in the next day or so.

Michael & Kelly Barnett
Arriving 6/10 - Departing 6/17
2019 Landmark LaFayette
HOC #1817

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Rod, my HOC number is 1382. Also put me down for the museum tour and the Bar B Que dinner. Someone has to protect everyone from the"Lil Guy," you never know when he is going to go berserk.

Thanks,

George

George,

I am so sorry, as I read this email, I see that your HOC number is clear as can be in your signature. I must be getting old to have missed that. Sorry again. I have you down for the Museum Tour and the BBQ dinner. So there must be a story about the "Lil Guy"! Maybe over a cocktail you can tell it to me. I am really looking forward to meeting you.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Woohoo! 2psnapod will be there! (and Performance Trailer Braking too!) Sent our registration to the facility today and will send check in the next day or so.

Michael & Kelly Barnett
Arriving 6/10 - Departing 6/17
2019 Landmark LaFayette
HOC #1817

Hey Mike and Kelly,

Woo Hoo!! What day are you arriving and departing?

PERFORMANCE TRAILER BRAKING is going to be a vendor, so that means anyone that is considering getting disc brakes or a suspension upgrade, we now have a vendor. I will post it on the 1st thread to update that info.

Rod

Pokiejoe

Hi Rod and Kelly,

Please add us to the museum tour and the dinner. Let us know when you need the money.

Thanks!

Chippendale

George,

I am so sorry, as I read this email, I see that your HOC number is clear as can be in your signature. I must be getting old to have missed that. Sorry again. I have you down for the Museum Tour and the BBQ dinner. So there must be a story about the "Lil Guy"! Maybe over a cocktail you can tell it to me. I am really looking forward to meeting you.

Rod

Rod, this made me laugh, I looked everywhere and could not find my HOC number anywhere so I had to go out to the storage lot, open the trailer and get my HOC badge out of the top drawer of the dresser in order to get the number. I then sent it to you and decided to add it to my signature so that I could find it if needed again. Of course, I think when you change something in your signature it doesn't just appear from that time forward, I think it goes back to the first posting you ever did. I promise you, you are not loosing it, it wasn't there until a few hours ago.

I too am looking forward to meeting you West Coast Folks, over the past 4 or so years, I have met some really neat people from East of the Rockies, but not too many from your side of the Divide. I don't know if everyone feels this way, but of all the close friends I have, I met most of them in RV Parks, HOCs and SOBs alike, it's going to be great to get to meet more.

As for the "Lil Guy" don't worry, we will try and keep him on a short leash.

George

'Lil Guy'

Don't worry George, I'm not bringing Margaritaville and the Tiki Bar to this rally. Shouldn't be any need for a choke or shock collar this time. But Debbie and I are really looking forward to making this event. A 2 month trip to take in the sites in the Pacific Northwest will go along with this rally. Can't get here soon enough.

Chippendale

Don't worry George, I'm not bringing Margaritaville and the Tiki Bar to this rally. Shouldn't be any need for a choke or shock collar this time. But Debbie and I are really looking forward to making this event. A 2 month trip to take in the sites in the Pacific Northwest will go along with this rally. Can't get here soon enough.

Thanks Frank, some of us were worried about that but now we can breathe easier. You are correct, this is going to be a great trip, can't wait.

For20hunter

Rod, this made me laugh, I looked everywhere and could not find my HOC number anywhere so I had to go out to the storage lot, open the trailer and get my HOC badge out of the top drawer of the dresser in order to get the number. I then sent it to you and decided to add it to my signature so that I could find it if needed again. Of course, I think when you change something in your signature it doesn't just appear from that time forward, I think it goes back to the first posting you ever did. I promise you, you are not loosing it, it wasn't there until a few hours ago.

I too am looking forward to meeting you West Coast Folks, over the past 4 or so years, I have met some really neat people from East of the Rockies, but not too many from your side of the Divide. I don't know if everyone feels this way, but of all the close friends I have, I met most of them in RV Parks, HOCs and SOBs alike, it's going to be great to get to meet more.

As for the "Lil Guy" don't worry, we will try and keep him on a short leash.

George

LOL! Good to know that I am not completely losing it! Well, I guess that is kind of relative, depending on who you ask :rolleyes:.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

**NOTE FOR EVERYONE** Hey all, please check the attendance list (post #2) and the Rally Event Signup list (post #3) to make sure I have everyone on each list and the information is correct. We received an message from someone letting us know we had their date wrong and so I just want to make sure we have everything correct and not missing anyone or have made a mistake on someone's info. Thanks

Rod

RPowell

Hi Rod:

I have completed the on-line registration form for this event. Please sign us up for both the High Desert Museum & the Owner's RV Social (McMenamins).

I will send out the $35 check tomorrow. I know it's a ways off, but looking forward to coming. Ray & I enjoyed meeting you and Kelli in Deer Park. Such a nice group of folks!

Ray & Gail Powell

For20hunter

Hi Rod:

I have completed the on-line registration form for this event. Please sign us up for both the High Desert Museum & the Owner's RV Social (McMenamins).

I will send out the $35 check tomorrow. I know it's a ways off, but looking forward to coming. Ray & I enjoyed meeting you and Kelli in Deer Park. Such a nice group of folks!

Ray & Gail Powell

Ray and Gail,

We look forward to having you guys attend. Please let me know the following information:

• The dates you want to arrive and depart
  • Your trailer (make and model)
  • Your HOC number if you know it.

We are thrilled you guys decided to join us!

Rod

Snohomish

We are all set to attend. Have site B10. Arrive June 10th depart on the 18th.
Pam and Ed Klopfer
2018 Heartland Bighorn 3870FB

Last edited:

RPowell

Rod:
Thanks for the reply Rod.

We will be arriving for the Redmond Rally on 6/10 & depart on 6/17.
We have a 2019 Landmark Newport 365
Our Membership Number is 5636

Let me know if you need anything additional for this rally.

Gail Powell

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Rod:

Gail Powell
Gail and Ray, you might want to practice your Bocce before arriving. I might deploy my secret weapon if we get into another championship match. (spoiler - her name is Doris) Sure was great to meet you in Deer Park. More fun times ahead!

For20hunter

We are all set to attend. Have site B10. Arrive June 10th depart on the 18th.
Pam and Ed Klopfer
2018 Bighorn

Awesome! Thanks Pam and Ed! Oh, one question, what is the model of your Bighorn?

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Rod:

Gail Powell

Thanks Gail! I was pretty sure I had all of your information correct, but I wanted to make sure.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Gail and Ray, you might want to practice your Bocce before arriving. I might deploy my secret weapon if we get into another championship match. (spoiler - her name is Doris) Sure was great to meet you in Deer Park. More fun times ahead!

Kelly and I want in on the fun!

Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.