EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, Gettysburg - 5/17/2013 to 5/19/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Another great rally. Thanks John, Deb, and everyone who helped out for allowing us "southern" interlopers to attend. Deb and I enjoyed exploring Gettysburg and touring the battlefield. Took us just two hours to get home, even with negotiating the Washington Beltway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
A GREAT time at a GREAT rally. All I can do is say "Thank You" to all who made it such a wonderful time. John, Deb.....you hit it out of the park.

Thank you......

The Walkers

jnbhobe

Well no turnpike for us we went up 322 to I-80 and up I-79. only 6 1/2 hrs. Deb and John THANK YOU for another GREAT RALLY and everything you do for all of us, we had a wonderful time.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Thanks Deb and John for a great rally. We had a lot of fun, ate plenty good, and brushed up on our Civil War history. Made it home in 5 hours dodging the occasional rain shower. Looking forward to seeing you next week in Virginia, still have plenty of room for anyone else wishing to join us.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
So glad we could be a part of the history, the 2nd Northeast regional rally and 150 years of Gettysburg . Great planning Deb & John. See you all next at the New York rally in July !!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Thanks Deb and John for a great rally. We had a lot of fun, ate plenty good, and brushed up on our Civil War history. Made it home in 5 hours dodging the occasional rain shower. Looking forward to seeing you next week in Virginia, still have plenty of room for anyone else wishing to join us.

Glad you made it home safe, sorry we had to miss seeing you guys and wish we could make Virginia but that four letter work keeps me grounded wishing you the best with your first rally and hopefully we'll get to see you guys this year.

porthole

Retired
Tuesday morning.

Still going...............

Bill & Jerry
Ed & Irene
and us

We burned the wood you left last night.

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Glad to hear that everyone had a great time. Sorry we had to miss this wonderful event.

JIM-GERI

Glad you made it home safe, sorry we had to miss seeing you guys and wish we could make Virginia but that four letter work keeps me grounded wishing you the best with your first rally and hopefully we'll get to see you guys this year.

We Missed you guys too. John & Deb all I could say GREAT JOB GREAT RALLY!! Also great seeing Jim B and my Heartland family.:) Jim "COSMO" Reyes:cool:

oldmannj

Tuesday morning.

Still going...............

Bill & Jerry
Ed & Irene
and us

We burned the wood you left last night.

One 3rd of the 6 musketeers has landed at home. All went well and got here safely. Deb and John, had a blast!!! But then I knew we would. Impossible to be disappointed with leadership such as yours, and our new extended family all of you Heartland owners. LOVE LOVE LOVE to all!!!!! ED:D

porthole

Retired
Hey all - I posted a thank I received from the Delaware Valley Golden group on the wish list page.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...quot-wish-list?p=307076&viewfull=1#post307076

Status
Not open for further replies.