EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, Gettysburg - 5/17/2013 to 5/19/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
As we prepare for breakfast and the departure of some of our guests today, John and I would like to thank everyone who helped to make this yet another memorable Heartland Event. From Golf Cart shuttle drivers, to set up and clean up, to our cooks, to purchasing tickets that put us in the drink during our time in the Dunk Tank, YOU have made this rally a success. We appreciate all of YOUR help and could never pull this off if YOU didn't have our backs! When it comes down to it - you always thank us - but in the case of a group this size, the THANKS BELONG TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
As we prepare for breakfast and the departure of some of our guests today, John and I would like to thank everyone who helped to make this yet another memorable Heartland Event. From Golf Cart shuttle drivers, to set up and clean up, to our cooks, to purchasing tickets that put us in the drink during our time in the Dunk Tank, YOU have made this rally a success. We appreciate all of YOUR help and could never pull this off if YOU didn't have our backs! When it comes down to it - you always thank us - but in the case of a group this size, the THANKS BELONG TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!

Glad it all went off well not that I'm surprised with great leaders showing the way it's easy for the pack to follow. Sorry we had to miss it all and the group picture came out great. Safe travels to all who are heading home today and for the rest tomorrow. See you all down the road.

Miller0758

A big thank you to everyone for making my family and I feel welcome at our first rally. Deb and John, GREAT JOB and thanks again for my pork rinds! A big shout out to Irene and Ed for all your hard work trying to entertain our Krazy Kids ... You succeeded ... They had a blast. We're looking forward to our next rally and many more after that. Thank you all again ... John

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
From my view point it looks like another successful Northeast Region Rally. Group photo says it all. Sorry we missed it but there are more down the road. Great job Deb and John.

Vinny773

Sorry again that MarySue and I missed Gettysburg and our Heartland friends. It looks and sounds like everyone had a great time! See some of you in Goshen and the others in July at the New York Rally.

jbeletti

Well, another regional rally is behind us. And another great time with Heartland friends.

Thank you John and Deb for planning and hosting a great rally. Nancy and I had a great time here in Gettysburg. Great choice of locations!

Thank you to all who helped John and Deb plan and execute this rally. You know who you are and I thank and congratulate you.

Finally, thank you to all the Heartland Owners Club members that turned out for this rally. We hope you had as much fun as we did.

Jim and Nancy Beletti

jbeletti

Great pictures Michael. The couples pics turned out great as did the pic with Debbie and Duane with the Golden Rescue people. Newsletter worthy!

Thanks for being one of our photogs :)

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Great pictures Michael. The couples pics turned out great as did the pic with Debbie and Duane with the Golden Rescue people. Newsletter worthy!

Thanks for being one of our photogs :)

Who is this Michael guy and why is he taking pictures with my camera? ...

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Kevin, JB won't admit it, but at times he does have senior moments.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks so much Kevin. Michael Walker would have also been taking pics but as he wasn't feeling well I didn't ask him so he could feel free to rest.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We have arrived home and the trip was uneventful. Thanks again to all who helped, all who made the trip, all who were so kind in your comments, hugs and to all whose kind expressions reduced me to tears! Our Heartland family is sooooooo special!!!!! Love you one and all!

jbeletti

Who is this Michael guy and why is he taking pictures with my camera? ...

Holy cow - when will I stop confusing your name with Michael Barnett?

Kevin Barrett - thank you for taking the pictures :)

Dave's right, senior moment. Not the first and won't be the last. Guess I turned senior at 50 :)

Miller0758

We have arrived home and the trip was uneventful. Thanks again to all who helped, all who made the trip, all who were so kind in your comments, hugs and to all whose kind expressions reduced me to tears! Our Heartland family is sooooooo special!!!!! Love you one and all!

Fun drive on the PA turnpike ... Bounce, bounce, bounce ... I was so happy to hit the NJ state line

gschaaf

As always Deb and John it was a dynamite rally you guys are the best. We are home the BH and 350 are washed and ready to go. We may take a ride to Sea Pirate to see ya next Friday if possible. We'll call ya mid week. If we can't make it down we'll see ya in VA.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
We are home safe and sound the camper is parked and the grass is cut. Deb and John thanks for another great rally.

HOOKERUP

Hello Deb and John; Arrived home safely
We had a great time everyone made us feel welcomed.Thanks.Will stop and see you at sea pirate. Frank and Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.