EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, Gettysburg - 5/17/2013 to 5/19/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Once again I am changing my pinbox at a rally, and seems to be a regional rally thing. Also I will be selling my Tri Air Tri Glide pinbox used of course, 3 seasons. I am putting back on the Moryde that came with the Key Largo since I upgraded my truck suspension with with the Air Lifter 5000 system. So I am looking for installation help and a buyer for my Tri Air. Asking $500 but will take best offer. I believe we are on site 326. We will also be visible to potential buyers by the two Rotties travelling with us, Hanna and Samson. Please do not feed the Rotties or your in trouble. Slobber Slobber lick lick give me more!

Jim, I will help you.

TXTiger

Well I got here a few days early. It rained most of the way so I only made one stop. Stayed in Nashville two days. I am in space number 358. So far it's just me. Anybody else getting in before Thurs?

oldmannj

Hi Tony, The Bylinski's John and Debbie are there already. They got in on Saturday. According to my sheet they are in site 313. Jim Beletti and his wife Nancy are scheduled to arrive tomorrow site 325. My wife and I will there Wednesday site 320. Those are the only ones I'm certain of. ED.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Tony we will be back in about 10 minutes. We are in site 313. Stop in and say hello if we don't see you first.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Nothing like packing for a rally and watching the snow flurries come down. Wish we could leave early, but work gets in the way.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Well the bad news is there is rain in the forecast........the good news is it shouldn't snow! After Copake I think we can cope with a little rain but if anyone knows a good no rain dance...get down on it please!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
On tap today...Organize all the boxes we brought over from storage last night. Also a ride to Hanover Camping World and shopping!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Can we give you a shopping list?

Sure you can give it to me...... Not going to do it....... but you can give it to me! I can tell you are going to get a nickname this weekend! In case you don't know, this is a good thing. It means you are truly a part of the Northeast Family!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Don't sell us short John. We are much more inventive than that. Good names take time my friend! Just wait and it will happen naturally!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hi Deb and John. We're still on tap to arrive Wed. However, storm clouds (not weather type) are looming. See my forthcoming PM. Hopefully won't impact our arrival/attendance.

porthole

Retired
Hey remember last year in Maryland 13" of rain still did not dampen our party.

And it wasn't "predicted"
What was predicted was a beautiful sunny ride home for the day we left.

One thing I can say is - the F-350 DRW does well pulling the trialer through 5" inches in an hour of bright sunny skies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Duane I know the weather guessers can't predict yesterday's weather with any degree of accuracy but ....... just tossing it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.