EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, Gettysburg - 5/17/2013 to 5/19/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Wahoo!! :D We have re-aligned doctor appointments, grand-kid duties, farm chores and other scheduled activities and have made our calendar free to attend the NE Regional Rally! Thanks to the campground they have assigned us a seasonal site so that we can be in close proximity. We will arrive on Thursday 5/16 and depart Monday 5/20. Not sure if we will be in time for the pretzel factory tour but we will try. It will be great seeing old friends and making new friends. See everyone in a few short weeks.

Wah-hoo! Four Virginians coming now. We'll have to make more GRITS!

jnbhobe

Wahoo!! :D We have re-aligned doctor appointments, grand-kid duties, farm chores and other scheduled activities and have made our calendar free to attend the NE Regional Rally! Thanks to the campground they have assigned us a seasonal site so that we can be in close proximity. We will arrive on Thursday 5/16 and depart Monday 5/20. Not sure if we will be in time for the pretzel factory tour but we will try. It will be great seeing old friends and making new friends. See everyone in a few short weeks.

WooHoo, that makes the day, thought we wouldn't see ya till Goshen. Kim will be happy too, she figured she would miss ya this year.

oldmannj

THAT'S IT!!!! Grit flavored ice cream for everyone!!!!! 2nds for Debbie. Calling Ben and Jerry's now. LOL:angel:ED

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
THAT'S IT!!!! Grit flavored ice cream for everyone!!!!! 2nds for Debbie. Calling Ben and Jerry's now. LOL:angel:ED

I can't understand why you keep using that angel Buster......:rolleyes: What did Benny say???? Nah, never sell!!!! I don't know what I'd do if you weren't pickin' on me!

oldmannj

:angel: A one pint run of "kiss your own dang grits" is on it's way, second day mule train to Ms. Bylinski.:angel: Ben was very accomodating in the flavor dept.:angel: ED

jbeletti

Way cool. Hey E&D, you will join a small club that will have made it to 2 of the 3 Regional rallies this year. I plan to make all 3 but without the RV for the 3rd one. But I don't count.

Looking forward to seeing you guys again so soon.

oldmannj

Has the potluck breakfast for Thursday morning been secured yet? I've not seen whether it's breakfast with the gang or on your own. Thanks ED.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Has the potluck breakfast for Thursday morning been secured yet? I've not seen whether it's breakfast with the gang or on your own. Thanks ED.
The Hall has been secured and I am sure we are going to hear from JB real soon as he is going to organize this one! Sausage????

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Our Heartland Gives Back Initiative is looking good. If you need information on the items needed by DVGRR please click HERE. I just happened to check in on the participation and your donations are truly appreciated. Keep up the good work

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Early Arrivals Potluck Breakfast
Hosted by Jim Beletti
Thursday @ 9 am in Lincoln Hall

Table service and coffee will be provided.

Please bring your own drink and a breakfast item to share. Some examples are:
- Scrambled Eggs or some other egg dish
- Cooked bacon or sausage
- Pancakes, French Toast or Waffles (bring butter and syrup too)
- Fresh cut fruit
- Muffins, Rolls and Pastries of any sort
- Orange, Apple, Cranberry or other fruit juice

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Duane we'll miss you at the table for sure. Wish you could come in sooner (sniffle, sniffle, cough)

TXTiger

I am in Nashville TN heading to the Gettysburg Rally. Scheduled for Wed arrival but may get there as early as Mon or Tue. Looking forward to breakfast with the Beletti's on Thus.

Status
Not open for further replies.