EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, Gettysburg - 5/17/2013 to 5/19/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill40

We are in site 335 arriving 5/15. Ma says no new truck the old will will have to make it. OH well it was worth a try.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
John and I were at the CG over the weekend and firmed up some additional planning items. We also visited the Battlefied area a bit and obtained all the information you will need to really enjoy the area. The new visitors center is outstanding! In the coming weeks we will be getting info and prices for group tours at individual attractions as well as bus costs. We understand the Battlefield bus tour can pick us up right at Drummer Boy and we are investigating this as an option.

We'll keep you posted on our progress!

hbcottage

hbcottage
We are planning on it and have placed it on the calendar. Will register after the New Year.

Hank & Phyllis Vogt

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Hey Deb & John

We just booked our site we will be on site 326 we will be arriving on 5/16 and leaving 5/20

gschaaf

We made ou reservation this morning we are on site 322 stay 5/16 to 5/20. Can't Wait !!!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I snapped this pic during our last visit to Gettysburg.

Take off the hat and add a helmet.........It's Kevin Barrett!!!! Where is the Cyclone?

I thought you were in Massachusetts and working hard my friend????

Attachments

• gettysburg.jpg
    gettysburg.jpg
    431.4 KB · Views: 42

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I snapped this pic during our last visit to Gettysburg.

Take off the hat and add a helmet.........It's Kevin Barrett!!!! Where the Cyclone?

I though you were in Massachusetts and working hard my friend????

Hmmmm, can we see the Pic Deb? :rolleyes:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Did I edit?

I just took the pic and it scared me how much of a look-a-like this guy was! Really! 'Tis Twu! Yo Pa! Tell him we really did see this guy!

You give me too much credit Guster!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Not the Pic, the post. But I think what happened was I read the post before the picture had been processed/finished posting so there was no picture there. Then the pictured posted and...Well, you know the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.