EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, Gettysburg - 5/17/2013 to 5/19/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIM-GERI

Hi Guys, Just wanted to let you know that Jim Cosmo Reyes has booked and will be there. PS Geri is coming to. LoL:cool:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Very cool and you better bring Geri. Great to have you signed up. Did Snookums twist your arm last weekend?

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
John and I are on our way to Gettysburg. I got a call from Drummer Boy that some of our chosen rally sites are being converted to seasonal sites. Only 1 reassignment is necessary right now but we want to pick the additional sites and make sure a comparable site is given to Mike & Ann who have to relocate.

In addition we will meet with Dan and settle the facility plan. We want to make sure that the promises made by Kim will carry over now that she has moved on.

Ma &Pa - set an extra place at the table please. See you at 5:00.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Heading home after another productive visit to Gettysburg.

We got the site thing straightened out and all is well there. Ann & Mike are now relocated to site 327.

We had quite an extensive chat with Dan who is the new activity manager at the campground. We will work together just fine.

We also obtained some leads for charities for a Heartland Gives Back.

Great trip and Pa Stewart made up for burning the bacon by taking us out for ice cream for dinner last night. Love you guys!

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
After the great welcome and fun we had at the MD Rally at Castaways we just made reservations for the Delaware Rally 10/4-7/12 site 147 and NE Rally in Gettysburg 5/16-19/13 site 331!!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Craig & Connie I am sooooo glad you guys had a good time in MD. You guys are really funny and fun to be with but next time I want to meet Zoey! I think you had the only pet there that I didn't pet at least once. Zoey and I have to set aside some special time in DE! Oh, yeah, you can come too.

chkwgn

Chuck and I have registered at Drummer Boy Camping Resort for the NE Region Rally, site #334. We arrive 5/16/13 and depart on 5/20/13. We'll be checking this web site for any updates while we are in Arizona. Have a great winter. Looking forward to seeing everyone again in the spring. Jean

f250dieseldad

Jean And Chuck, glad you guys are going to make Gettysburg. Wish we could spend the winter in a warmer climate. Enjoy and see you in the spring.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We welcome Micky & Pinky Irving to the party. Glad you guys enjoyed Copake and we'll see you in Gettysburg if not before!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
If you are planning to attend the rally you may want to download this free app regarding the 150 Anniversary, the battlefield and the walking tour.

It is available from apple for iPhone!

There no time like the present to get ready! This information is located in post number one of this thread for easier access in the future.

Attachments

• iPhone App 2.jpg
    iPhone App 2.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 33
  • iPhone App.jpg
    iPhone App.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We welcome Betty & Bob Floyd to the rally! It's great to have you guys along......oh yeah.....please pack the bananas!

mrmagoo

We have registered.... The 1st NE Regional Rally was AMAZING... looking forward to the 2nd!
Site: 318
Arrive: 5/16
Depart: 5/20

This may very well be our 1st outing of 2013... What a way to start the season! I can't wait!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Yahoo! Welcome Don & Betty! Thanks for the compliment. I don't know how I can top the entertainment we chuckled through this year but I'll give it my best shot! Princess is bringing his Landmark so we won't be having a pre rally decorating party :(.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
In addition to the iPhone App here is a LINK to the android app for Gettysburg Battlefield! This app is also free in the Google Play Store.

This information has been added to post number 1 for easier access in the future.

Attachments

• Gettysburg App 2.jpg
    Gettysburg App 2.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Gettysburg App 1.jpg
    Gettysburg App 1.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

nomare

Hey Deb: I finaaaaallly made the reservation. We are coming in on Wed 5/15 and leaving Mon 5/20. We're on site 338. Probably in Guam again but that's okay I could use the exercise. I

ringhanger

Deb, Diane & Bob have reservations at Drummerboy. Site 321 for now. Arriving Friday and leaving Sunday. Could not miss a Regional Rally an hour from home !

Status
Not open for further replies.