EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, Gettysburg - 5/17/2013 to 5/19/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller0758

Deb, I just called and booked our site. We arrive 5/16 and depart 5/19 and are in site 359. We are looking forward to our first visit to Gettysburg AND, our first rally.

TXTiger

Re: We wouldn't miss this one!

Just booked my site. Will be in space 358. Plans are to arrive on Friday May 17th and check out Monday May 20th, but may show up early. Leaving San Diego end of April, stopping in Dallas/Ft Worth, Memphis, Nashville and maybe Cincinnati on the way.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Welcome to John, Lisa, JR & Nicole! Hope you are ready for a good time! It will be great to see you again.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

Wow what a route Tony! So glad you will be in the area and are able to join us. Travel safely on your way east and we'll see you soon

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

Welcome Elliott Farnsworth to Gettysburg! Be safe over the winter......we want to see you without the cast!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

As we try to plan our agenda we would like to know if anyone would be interested in the ghostly side of Gettysburg? We are checking out either an indoor or walking tour in the evening. Please give us some feedback so we know there would be interest.

cjhicks

Judy and I would be interested in doing a Ghost Tour
As we try to plan our agenda we would like to know if anyone would be interested in the ghostly side of Gettysburg? We are checking out either an indoor or walking tour in the evening. Please give us some feedback so we know there would be interest.

jnbhobe

My crew may be interested in this, I have to go to Pittsburg in the morning for a checkup and if I get back in time I will make reservations.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Beth & I would also be interested in the ghost tour.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Very cool on making a reservation Jon! They have been pretty good at returning calls even though they are completely closed for the holidays.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
For those who plan to extend their stay and visit during the 150th Anniversary here is a LINK to the Gettysburg Interactive Calendar. Check back often to see if additional information has been added.

TXTiger

I would love to take a tour of the ghostly side of Gettysburg. Count me in.

jnbhobe

Made our reservations yesterday we will be there 5/15 thru 5/20 on site 361. #A204340

Last edited:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

Awesome Jon! I added you and Patti to the list and also recorded your interest in the ghost tour! Glad you will be able to make this one!

dklaw

Don & I are very interested in the ghostly side of Gettysburg. I wanted to do one last year when we visited, but couldn't convince anyone else to go with me.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

Don & I are very interested in the ghostly side of Gettysburg. I wanted to do one last year when we visited, but couldn't convince anyone else to go with me.

It's great you will get the opportunity this trip!

Miller0758

It looks like several of us would like to go but my Son said he will "stay at the camper and watch the dogs" which is code for "no way am I doing that, I'll never sleep again"!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

It looks like several of us would like to go but my Son said he will "stay at the camper and watch the dogs" which is code for "no way am I doing that, I'll never sleep again"!

Exactly what my daughter said. She said that she would watch a movie in the camper, where "the dog and her would be safe".

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

I'll post info as soon as our plan is locked in but there is nothing to be afraid of kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.