EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, New Holland - 7/21/2016 to 7/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Don't play so I'm out

I'd play but don't have any clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's going to be tough for me to squeeze a round in. We are starting to plan a good bit of activities throughout the rally.

There is a working dairy farm nearby that you can tour and then make homemade ice cream. I'm trying to get something arranged there.

Bones

It's going to be tough for me to squeeze a round in. We are starting to plan a good bit of activities throughout the rally.

There is a working dairy farm nearby that you can tour and then make homemade ice cream. I'm trying to get something arranged there.
I'm trying to remember the last time I played. Probably about 20 some years ago I think

chaplady

Wished we could Liz has limited off time during school year. Makes it hard to travel any distances till school lets out.

Bones

Wished we could Liz has limited off time during school year. Makes it hard to travel any distances till school lets out.
I can definitely understand that. Kids school. Leave late Friday after school and then leave Sunday for school in the am. Goes too quick

jbeletti

The Belettis are planning to come! We "hope" to be closing on our TN home around this time, if all goes as planned - but Region Rallies are real important to me and we "want" to be there. So barring anything unforseen...

Arrive: Monday, 18-Jul
Depart: Monday, 25-Jul
Nights: 7
Site: 1584

See you in PA Amish Country!

Bones

The Belettis are planning to come! We "hope" to be closing on our TN home around this time, if all goes as planned - but Region Rallies are real important to me and we "want" to be there. So barring anything unforseen...

Cool

JWalker

Sounds good! Hope everything goes smoothly with the closing of your house.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

Close to same dates as us. We will be there Monday and leave Sunday.

JWalker

Heck yeah. Gotta make sure you paid off Lebanon Levi. Lol

You should see what it cost me to pay them off to hold the rally on their turf. We only have enough budget left to get everyone a hot dog and a soda.

Status
Not open for further replies.