EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, New Holland - 7/21/2016 to 7/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
You should see what it cost me to pay them off to hold the rally on their turf. We only have enough budget left to get everyone a hot dog and a soda.

Hope it's a good dog. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bones

So lets see,
We have wife and husband yelling competition.
Wine throwing competition.
Backing in competition.
and now the Amish mafia.

What did I get myself in to here? lol

Next I'm gonna see competitions on who can hit a target with a nine iron. :cool:

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Maybe we should add "cow tipping" to the list of events !!!!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
So were thinking of having a "DYI show and tell" as part of the rally activities. Would there be anyone interested in showing off some of their mods that they've done on their truck or trailer? Maybe a backslash, or storage upgrade. Furniture or EMS upgrade. Aux. tank or airbag upgrades.

Your thoughts??

travelin2

All of the above. We're not bashful although probably not as hi-tech as others but works for us!!

JWalker

Someone at a rally last year had a way to run the parking lights on their camper while parked. Probably some sort of jumper in the pigtail. I would like to see that.

Bones

Im not sure if I have any mods that are interesting. I may have cabinet installed maybe.

jnbhobe

Someone at a rally last year had a way to run the parking lights on their camper while parked. Probably some sort of jumper in the pigtail. I would like to see that.

That one is simple, do you want them to flash also??

travelin2

I do that trick

I'll bring some wire....

travelin2

Im not sure if I have any mods that are interesting. I may have cabinet installed maybe.

You did a makeover on your basement wall...

A lot of us do "things" that others think they're not capable of doing until they talk/see how "easy" it might be to do.

Bones

OK. I have a few mods that I will share. Basement wall. Step accent light change. Faucet replacement. Refrigerator cabinet construction. I really hope to have that one done. Bunk bed ladders I made for the girls beds along with bed rails. I also changed the pigtail electrical box and added Jt strong arms. I'm working on leveling pad design. On yeah have my adjustable stands for my sewer runs with storage for the hose underneath.

travelin2

OK. I have a few mods that I will share. Basement wall. Step accent light change. Faucet replacement. Refrigerator cabinet construction. I really hope to have that one done. Bunk bed ladders I made for the girls beds along with bed rails. I also changed the pigtail electrical box and added Jt strong arms. I'm working on leveling pad design. On yeah have my adjustable stands for my sewer runs with storage for the hose underneath.

See, told ya!

porthole

Retired

I'll show ya, even make a jumper for you if you want, as long as you promise not to run it all night.

Especially if you have those laser beam blue LEDs out front.

JWalker

I'll show ya, even make a jumper for you if you want, as long as you promise not to run it all night.

Especially if you have those laser beam blue LEDs out front.

The trailer only has 2 types of outdoor lights. Under each step is a single light that hardly illuminates anything. Or.....a "brighter than the sun" LED strip under the awning. Just wanted a little more for when people are around the trailer at night.

travelin2

The trailer only has 2 types of outdoor lights. Under each step is a single light that hardly illuminates anything. Or.....a "brighter than the sun" LED strip under the awning. Just wanted a little more for when people are around the trailer at night.

Yeah that led strip under the awning very seldom seen gets used, need your sunglasses when that's on.....
I replaced the under step light with a short blue 12v LED strip and have a set of rope lights mounted under the rig on each side of the frame that direct their light downward. Need 120v for them though.
I'm with Duane about turning lights off at night !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.