How about beer hats!!!!
Like this?

images
images

Peace
Dave

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Andy, you're in our boat. Just do like us and go north for about 1500 miles and then start looking for directions. BTW, don't tell anyone from up there, but I bet our BBQ is better than theirs. I've already packed our Amish clothes so we'll fit in. See you and Joanna up there. We've also disguised our liquor in metal milk cans to fit in also. Again, keep this just between us. (and they think they hate us now)

Hey Frank, I haven't forgot about that BBQ comment. I just haven't came up with a good enough comeback. Lol. It will definitely have something to do with LA crawfish.....not sure yet.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey Frank, I haven't forgot about that BBQ comment. I just haven't came up with a good enough comeback. Lol. It will definitely have something to do with LA crawfish.....not sure yet.

Wow you spelled it right, did ya have to look it up? Texas BBQ to me is the best followed by Memphis. Have not tried KC or NC yet though so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Wow you spelled it right, did ya have to look it up? Texas BBQ to me is the best followed by Memphis. Have not tried KC or NC yet though so...

Crawfish is what us Northern boys use as bait to catch real food.

We will get you southern few some McRibs from Mickey D's. That should hold you over on the barbecue.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Crawfish is what us Northern boys use as bait to catch real food.

We will get you southern few some McRibs from Mickey D's. That should hold you over on the barbecue.

I have heard them crawfish on steroids y'all have up there ain't half bad but how do ya suck the head after pinching the tails? Lol

As far as the mcribs go gotta be better than bland bbq huh? Lol

JWalker

Vendor Announcement

Let's welcome Ron from PERFORMANCE TRAILER BRAKING.
www.performancetrailerbraking.com

He will be offering rally specials for those looking to upgrade to disc brakes. He will also be holding seminars on a few forum "HOT TOPICS"

Stay tuned for more info and check him out online and on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/PerformanceTrailerBraking/

'Lil Guy'

You know Andy, I could go for a couple of beer flats of those Maine crayfish. And beer hats? Down here we wear those Pony keg back pack hydrators which let you get a little farther from the igloo.
Really looking forward to this rally.

Bones

Yuk Crawfish or @#$%@%^ Which I just looked up and was shocked at the definition CrawD. ha ha ha.

- - - Updated - - -

Vendor Announcement

Let's welcome Ron from PERFORMANCE TRAILER BRAKING. He will be offering rally specials for those looking to upgrade to disc brakes. He will also be holding seminars on a few forum "HOT TOPICS"

Stay tuned for more info and check him out online and on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/PerformanceTrailerBraking/
Welcome

- - - Updated - - -

You know Andy, I could go for a couple of beer flats of those Maine crayfish. And beer hats? Down here we wear those Pony keg back pack hydrators which let you get a little farther from the igloo.
Really looking forward to this rally.
And wine tossing

Titanguy

My name is Ron Russell, I am a full time RV’r conducting seminars on Electric/Hydraulic Disc Brake Systems at RV Shows and Rallies around the country. I represent Titan Brake Systems which is now part of Dexter Axle.
I will be doing 2 seminars, one on Trailer Disc Brake Conversions. I will be offering a special on disc brake conversion kits. An 8 lug wheel, 7k & 8k axle conversion kit for $1650 and the 6 lug wheel, 5.2k & 6k axle conversion kit for $1450. I normally travel with 2 installers but we are committed to installs in other parts of the country. I am hiring and training another Installer in Va. That I hope will be at the Rally. Installation special will be $800. I also have a local facility that has agreed to do the install for $800.

As a 40 year veteran of the tire industry and a full time RV’r, I have developed a unique perspective on tire problems and fixes within the trailer market.
I will be conducting a Tire seminar on “Why there is a problem with ST tires. Government, Tire & RV Industry failures and how you can fix your trailer tire problems.”

One afternoon I will set up a Master Test Station to check the accuracy of your tire air pressure gauge at no charge. Just bring your air gauge by my site and we will see how close you are. Most gauges are within +/- 3 psi.

You can learn more about me at:
https://www.facebook.com/PerformanceTrailerBraking/

JWalker

I'm getting the evil stare from Ginger every time I mention this to her. Still have a little time to work on her though.....

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
I'm getting the evil stare from Ginger every time I mention this to her. Still have a little time to work on her though.....[/QUOT

The evil stare is worth it for the safety of your drive believe me they are definitely worth the investment so glad we have them.

JWalker

I'm getting the evil stare from Ginger every time I mention this to her. Still have a little time to work on her though.....[/QUOT

The evil stare is worth it for the safety of your drive believe me they are definitely worth the investment so glad we have them.

Everyone that has disc brakes have the same opinion. They are worth every penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.