EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, New Holland - 7/21/2016 to 7/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Well, Ginger and I had a chance to stop by Lancaster yesterday to work on some rally agenda items. Had a whole list of things to get accomplished. HaHaHa!!!! Stopped by the campground for a short visit, then off to Shady Maples to work on the HOC lunch. This was our first time there. WOW, all I can say is WOW! Not only is the "smorgasbord" awesome, but I suggest everybody leave a few hours to visit the farmers market and the various little shops all in that Shady Maple complex. Check out the website.
www.shady-maple.com.

JWalker

Let's welcome from New York, back for their second NE Region rally, Terry, Bob & Monique Del Sole. Can't wait to see you guys again. It was great meeting you at Copake.

'Lil Guy'

Just made reservations for the 21st thru the 25th. They gave me site 1587. Is in the ball park? Really looking forward to attending our 1st Pa. rally.

JWalker

Just made reservations for the 21st thru the 25th. They gave me site 1587. Is in the ball park? Really looking forward to attending our 1st Pa. rally.

Great news. It's a good site. You're right behind us.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Love to see you and Debbie there. No worries on the parking. All sites are large angled back in. Two slight turns and your in. Don't worry, we'll get that Bighorn in there!!

You haven't seen Frank park have you? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Hey now. We're great neighbors to be around. We've only been kicked out of of three or four campgrounds.....that's all.

It's not y'all you should be worried about. It's the LG. Lol. Trust me as he has made all of my rallies. Lol

Btw we are interested in cart as well as train ride. Can't wait to see y'all again. Is it July yet?

jassson007

I have, and when he was finished Debbie threw a bottle of wine at him.

Peace
Dave

Ah yes forgot about the wine bottle. I wonder if Jamie and Ginger know what they have gotten in to? Lol

'Lil Guy'

A full bottle of wine I might add. Good thing there was 9 more for the weekend. Don't get me started this early. I'm trying to move north for our rallies to get a fresh start but I can see our reputation precedes us. Debbie just doesn't know how to behave.

'Lil Guy'

I hope we get treated better at the New York rally in September. I'm already starting to get a complex and we haven't even started our road trip yet.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I hope we get treated better at the New York rally in September. I'm already starting to get a complex and we haven't even started our road trip yet.

Don't count on that, we're all going to NY too !!!

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired

Don't you worry BAKER us NY'rs know how to make people feel, WELCOMED! Yep that's the word WELCOMED! Honey the TEXANS are coming over!

JWalker

Don't you worry BAKER us NY'rs know how to make people feel, WELCOMED! Yep that's the word WELCOMED! Honey the TEXANS are coming over!

This is coming from the people that always arrive after dark...so no one sees them back in.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders

You need to stop in Maryland for our Rally in June. Now we know how to make people feel welcome.:D

JWalker

You need to stop in Maryland for our Rally in June. Now we know how to make people feel welcome.:D

Can't wait for the MD rally. I think a lot of people are going to extend their stay there. A few days for the rally and a few days to tour DC. Perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.