EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, New Holland - 7/21/2016 to 7/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Jamie, Ginger and Madison you all put on a wonderful Northeast Rally and we had a great time. Your games were very imaginative and fun. Keep up the good work.
Jim B. if your reading these guys did a great job representing the Northeast and seeing state leaders from the south region was even better.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
The saddest part of these trips are now here. The packing the saying good byes and the anticipation of the next trips. Awesome time thank you Jamie,Ginger,Maddison for all you do. As well to each chapter leader for their work & efforts. Always a treat to make new friends for us and Rebel. You guys from the south rock!!!! Safe travels to all Bill& Liz.

Y'all are pretty cool too Jersey. Lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bones

I'm hoping the girls had fun. We tried to give them something to do that made them feel that they were part of the rally. But it seems like they can have fun anywhere at anytime. They were a delight.
Just so you know the girls did not let their condiment holders out of their sight. They had them right next to their beds that night.

And a thanks to all who helped me keep an eye on the girls during the rally.

Last edited:

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Just so you know the girls did not let their condiment holders out of their sight. They had them right next to their beds that night.

And a thanks to all who helped me keep an eye on the girls during the rally.

If you get a chance, post a pic of the picnic tables that they painted. They did a great job.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Great time!!! Echo what everyone else has said. These weekends always seem to fly by when you're with friends.
I wish our southern friends would have taken this heat back with them though. RF 105*. HOT, dam HOT! for PA!!
Nancy and I sure had a great time with all y'all for sure.
See everyone somewhere down the road...

gschaaf

Jamie Ginger and Madison what can I say another outstanding job!! Fran and I had a blast we are home safe and sound it was good seeing everyone again. Until the next rally take care be safe. See ya down the road!!!!

clayhud

Great job by the Walker trio and even Lexi showed us how to "relax" in the heat! We enjoyed PA and look forward to another visit up North.

All the Best,

jo9463

Great time!!! Echo what everyone else has said. These weekends always seem to fly by when you're with friends.
I wish our southern friends would have taken this heat back with them though. RF 105*. HOT, dam HOT! for PA!!
Nancy and I sure had a great time with all y'all for sure.
See everyone somewhere down the road...

We did bring some of it. Ambient temp is 90* and feels like 100*

JWalker

Well. I'm thinking the award for "Best in Show(rally)" goes to NEW JERSEY. They had the most rigs at the rally......or they were just the loudest....

Thanks to all our Rally Goers from the south. A real pleasure meeting everyone. Sorry we have "truck and trailer" eating trees here in the north.
This look familiar to anyone.
qs73ty.jpg

Dloebrich

Jami, Ginger and Madison,

A big THANK YOU for all you're efforts to make a great rally for everyone!
Thanks again,
Dan & Mary

jnbhobe

Well we are home in a record 6 hours and 29 minutes A big thank you to the Walker's for a great weekend rally we had a good time. It was great to see a lot of our old friends and to meet new ones too. We'll see everyone in New York.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

gschaaf

Jamie I knew we had them truck and trailer eating trees here in NJ but didn"t think they were in PA. See ya in NY

JWalker

Jami, Ginger and Madison,

A big THANK YOU for all you're efforts to make a great rally for everyone!
Thanks again,
Dan & Mary

We'll have to get together a have dinner sometime in Jtown. I was telling Ginger about the wine from B&L that you brought for the tasting. I think we will be heading there this weekend.

VKTalley

We go from a dented fender to a broken microwave plate. Gotta love opening the trailer door to see what surprises you can find...lol

Oh my! That's almost as bad as my cabinet coming open and dumping my sugar jar (which didn't break) and several empty mason jars (which broke) out into the rig.

- - - Updated - - -

pictures of the picnic table craft provided by the Walkers

View attachment 46675

That's cute!! The shirts the girls made were adorable too.

Bones

if anyone is interested in buying the baggage lock from RV lock the code is good for that. It gives you 40 bucks off

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Well. I'm thinking the award for "Best in Show(rally)" goes to NEW JERSEY. They had the most rigs at the rally......or they were just the loudest....

Thanks to all our Rally Goers from the south. A real pleasure meeting everyone. Sorry we have "truck and trailer" eating trees here in the north.
This look familiar to anyone.
qs73ty.jpg

How 'bout them Jersey folk!

JWalker

How 'bout them Jersey folk!

I didn't know that such a small state could have such a division between the north and south. But everybody like to tell whether they're from the upper part of the lower part. That was for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.