EVENT: Other Rally or Event: TX, Fredericksburg - 2/10/2016 to 02/14/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chippendale

Well, we got some bad news... Stella must have cataract surgery ASAP, so we'll have to miss this one. We've cancelled with the park.

Stella, sorry to hear about your surgery, I have had both eyes done and it was a "walk in the park" for me. Hope it is the same for you. George

dlw930

I know lots of folks have heard about Lukenbach, TX and it's only about 5 miles and well worth the time to visit. You never know who might show up and pick and sing a little.

This is link to Lukenbach history. About 20 min video, but good to watch.\

Jim M

I have a trip to Luckenbach scheduled during the rally to replace my DW's Luckenbach coffee mug I broke while getting loaded up for last year's Sweetheart Rally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Updated:

This is pre-rally, but letting folks know that Nancy and I plan to go to Salt Lick BBQ in Driftwood for lunch around noon on Wednesday, 10-Feb. It's 63 miles - about an hour 10 minutes drive.

Anyone is welcome to join us. We're not taking names or making reservations. Just friends arriving at the same place to eat around the same time :)

We're leaving the campground around 11 am (subject to change).

Here's a link to Salt Lick BBQ's web site.

Last edited:

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Sadly we will not be attending because our trailer is still in for repairs from an accident in September (long story). We have notified the RV park and Larry Ulmer.

jbeletti

Update: I moved up by 1 hour, my leave time from the campground for the pilgrimage to Salt Lick. Nancy and I will be leaving the CG around 11 am. I need to be back by 4pm for a teleconference.

Here's a little teaser...
slbbq.jpg

jbeletti

Re: EVENT: RV.net Rally: TX, Fredericksburg - 2/10/2016 to 02/14/2016

Update: In order to accommodate another couple - I've moved my Salt Lick BBQ lunch trip to Wednesday. Still plan on leaving at 11 am. Anyone may join us. See you there!

LBallard

Deb and I Plan to Go to Saltlick.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired

Update: In order to accommodate another couple - I've moved my Salt Lick BBQ lunch trip to Wednesday. Still plan on leaving at 11 am. Anyone may join us. See you there!

Awesome, Jim! Dave and I will go! Thanks!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Those that came in from the valley, did you take 281 all the way or did you go by way of Boerne? Not sure what 1376 and 1623 look like. Thanks!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:

jimtoo

We are here... had lots of help from some great folks that are already here getting the goody bags ready to go.

Everyone drive safe and we will have fun.

Jim M

pegmikef

Great Rally! Perfect weather, nice area and it was great seeing a lot of our friends and meeting new friends. Thanks to Jim M., Jim B., Kevin, Nelli, Lou and all the others who helped put it together. We arrived home safely and hope all have safe travels to their next destination. Thanks again for the great time.

busted2341

Rally

Not sure where this is to be posted but i wanted to thank those at the sweatheart rally last week in Fredericksburg. We were well received and were made to feel welcome. I want t thank Jim and a couple others who's names I haven't forgot but just cant' remember for making some adjustments to my coach. Thatxnx for the lesson and the assistance. Looking forward to attending some of these Rallys as we travel....Frank & Dawn

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Rally

Frank & Dawn, I moved your post to the Sweetheart Rally discussion thread.
Sounds like it was another great get together. I miss it.

Peace
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.