EVENT: RV.net Rally: TX, Kerrville - 2/13/2013 to 02/17/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

happykraut

Re: My Kerrville, TX plans and thereafter

TPMS did not go off. Got extremely lucky. No damage. Time lost, about 90 min. Hope I have better luck today. No spare.

jbeletti

TPMS did not go off. Got extremely lucky. No damage. Time lost, about 90 min. Hope I have better luck today. No spare.

If you saved the tire, it's time to call Tredit to file a claim. At least you might get a replacement tire from them.

Lou_and_Bette

Bernie, when I blew 2 TowMax on the way to Gillette, really did not expect much but called Tredit Tire anyway...was told they no longer dealt with matters concerning these tires and were referring people to the manufacturer...Good luck. I didn't follow up because I considered the possible "frustration" factor and just let that dog lay

Lou

TXBobcat

Fulltime

7 days till Kerrville

Can you tell we have been in one place too long.......

BC

Open, Open, Open, Open, Open.... Have you seen that commercial?

happykraut

The krauts have landed. The front landing gear would not extend by switch, but did work with the remote. Had that problem before and can't remember what fuse/breaker it was. All the ones I could find are OK. The CG is beautiful.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Yay Bernie, glad to hear that you have arrived.
Follow the pink wire from your LG switch. You should find an inline fuse.
And yes, that is a beautiful CG.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

happykraut

Yay Bernie, glad to hear that you have arrived.
Follow the pink wire from your LG switch. You should find an inline fuse.
And yes, that is a beautiful CG.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Cookie, you saved the day. The pink wire changed to a red/wht wire and back to pink which led to a 30a inline fuse which was tucked in behind the battery. The funny thing is that fuse leads to the bus bar of the 50A breaker that I thought was bad. Also need to talk to you about tires which I want to put on before we go back home.Thanks.

CTD2005

Well we are goingto have to cancel going to this rally. My wife lost half her work schedule andwe had been getting along a little tight with the budget but in January my jobwas terminated and it just makes finances too tight so we have to cancel goingto this rally. We have really been trying to make it work out so we could go tothis rally but I haven't been able to land a job yet so it's just not in thecards this time. We are still scheduled for the Santo rally in March and hopewe will not have to cancel that one as well. We are still trying to get to ourfirst rally.

jbeletti

Hi Nick and Suzanne,

Sorry you can't make it. Please be sure to let the rally organizers know you have to cancel so they can open your slot and get a wait listed person into the rally. See you down the road.

danemayer

Today's our last day of skiing this season. Tomorrow we leave Breckenridge and head back to Texas. One day stop at home to swap clothes and unload ski gear, and pick up the Wii game. Then we head for Kerrville. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

happykraut

Been trying to recruit new members. Talked to Don from Colorado a couple days ago and he just told me that he signed up. He's pulling a new Bighorn. Unfortunately he has to leave Sun. Welcome to our family, Don, hope to see you in Durango.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
4 days till Kerrville.

Can you tell I have been in the same spot since the 1st of Nov...

Head'em UP... Move'em out

BC

plumberdude

Bernie,
I think we are parked two rows over from you in the other Big Country! The rig has been here, but we have not!
But WE ARE NOW!! See you in soon!
Pat and Lori
Miss Miriah

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Plumberdude - Y'all keep a bind on it and don't start without us. We'll be there Tuesday

happykraut

Bernie,
I think we are parked two rows over from you in the other Big Country! The rig has been here, but we have not!
But WE ARE NOW!! See you in soon!
Pat and Lori
Miss Miriah
When we arrived Mon, I knocked on your door hoping to sign you up to the club. I didn't see your plaque so I didn't think you were a member. Talked to Gary later and he told me what your situation was. Hope to see you tomorrow. Bernie

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
When we arrived Mon, I knocked on your door hoping to sign you up to the club. I didn't see your plaque so I didn't think you were a member. Talked to Gary later and he told me what your situation was. Hope to see you tomorrow. Bernie

You know Bernie... we could use a recruiter up here.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.