EVENT: RV Show: FL, Tampa - 1/14/2015 to 1/18/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

dix36

JJim...finally got a call back from Tampa East. Our reservations are confirmed for 12-19 JAN. We plan on hanging with the crew whether we work the Heartland table or not. Guess we'll see you in November before you head home. Be safe out there.

jbeletti

JJim...finally got a call back from Tampa East. Our reservations are confirmed for 12-19 JAN. We plan on hanging with the crew whether we work the Heartland table or not. Guess we'll see you in November before you head home. Be safe out there.

Sounds good Dick - see you in Tampa!

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Just made reservations at Tampa East for the 14th - 19th. See you all there!

jbeletti

Sites still available at Tampa East for Florida RV Super Show

For any Heartlander planning to take in the Florida RV Super Show and will be bringing their RV, we currently have 3 sites available in our site block at Tampa East RV Resort. Grab one up if you need one :)

navyAZ1

Hi All, Ann and I will be arriving in Tampa on December 27th and will be staying for 30 days, they are not sure if we will be able to be in the block of sites that the rest of y'all will be in since we will be there for 30 days, but we'll be in the same park. And my knee don't hurt anymore so we can walk YEA!

jbeletti

Hi Ron,

Saw your post and received your email. I've added you and Ann to the standby list for volunteers. If we need you, I will be contacting you. Regardless, we look forward to seeing you and cool too that manby of us will be at the same camground.

jbeletti

RV Sites still available during Florida RV SuperShow (Tampa)

If anyone is planning to visit the Florida RV SuperShow in Tampa and is looking for an RV site, there are still 3 sites available in the block we're holding at Tampa East. If you want to reserve one of them, please follow the process indicated in post #1 of this thread.

We need to turn our unused sites back to the campground around December 1.

aatauses

Hi volunteers for the super show,
We are scheduled for Sunday---wondering if anyone wants to swap days?--the reason is we also volunteer for the Crystal river fish/wildlife and they are having a manatee festival on Sat/Sun. so if anyone interested in swapping days, let us know
thanks
al & Anne-Marie

MCTalley

Hi volunteers for the super show,
We are scheduled for Sunday---wondering if anyone wants to swap days?--the reason is we also volunteer for the Crystal river fish/wildlife and they are having a manatee festival on Sat/Sun. so if anyone interested in swapping days, let us know
thanks
al & Anne-Marie

We would, but we have to pack up Sunday morning and head to Disney World.

aatauses

Ok---back to original plan, we are all set to volunteer for the show on Sunday 1/18,original time slots, no need to trade with someone.
Sorry for the confusion.
al

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Ok---back to original plan, we are all set to volunteer for the show on Sunday 1/18,original time slots, no need to trade with someone.
Sorry for the confusion.
al
If anything changes let us know Walter and I will do it.
Lindaw

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
I let Jim know a few days ago that we had to cancel our travel plans to Florida in January, and therefor cannot attend the RV show. We will really miss this event and all our Heartland friends as we had made this part of our annual travels for the past several years. I need a while to recuperate from surgery that I had, and my surgeon has firmly stated that 6 weeks rest is the minimum period prior to engaging in any travel, lifting, bending, etc. which as you all know completely rules out towing a rig. We plan to resume our travels in March with the Florida rally and hope to see many of you then. Hope that you all enjoy Tampa, and see if you can't get us a great deal on a new Landmark Ashland ;). Happy New Year to all.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
I let Jim know a few days ago that we had to cancel our travel plans to Florida in January, and therefor cannot attend the RV show. We will really miss this event and all our Heartland friends as we had made this part of our annual travels for the past several years. I need a while to recuperate from surgery that I had, and my surgeon has firmly stated that 6 weeks rest is the minimum period prior to engaging in any travel, lifting, bending, etc. which as you all know completely rules out towing a rig. We plan to resume our travels in March with the Florida rally and hope to see many of you then. Hope that you all enjoy Tampa, and see if you can't get us a great deal on a new Landmark Ashland ;). Happy New Year to all.
So sorry Eric and Dorothy I was really looking forward to seeing you but March will be good as long as your able to fry fish by then.
Linda

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Eric & Dorothy, So sorry to hear we won't see you at the Tampa RV Show. We were so looking forward to it. Hope your surgery went well and we we see you at the Florida Rally in March. Take care and listen to the doctor so you'll be 100% by then.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Eric, Santha will not want to hear the news. Mind the doctor and we will see the two of you in March.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Cjackg

We had a very nice visit today at the Heartland exhibits including chats with J Beletti and AJ Jones, the Cyclone product manager.
Also toured the new HL Edge toy hauler... Impressive!

jbeletti

We had a very nice visit today at the Heartland exhibits including chats with J Beletti and AJ Jones, the Cyclone product manager.
Also toured the new HL Edge toy hauler... Impressive!

Thanks for stopping by to see us. Weather yesterday afternoon was beautiful. Hoping for a nice afternoon today too.

Status
Not open for further replies.