EVENT: RV Show: FL, TAMPA - 1/15/2014 to 1/19/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogladyrider

We just returned home from spending the day at the RV Show in Tampa........WOW the crowds were over the moon! We really like the new Cyclone model with the two patios, only downside for me personally is Heartland did not put the tub with the seat in any of the Cyclones :-( but we are happy with our Big Horn. The front living room Big Horn is amazing. We may go back on Saturday see how we feel come Saturday morning. Around 3 pm we went back to our car, had our lunch and moved the car right up to the front Gate! Now to sit on the couch and go thru all the literature we brought home. The only thing we did not accomplish today was to stop by Parksdale and get our strawberry shortcake, I was too tired after we left the show. Susan

jbeletti

We had a great time yesterday at our first time visit to the Tampa show. Have never seen so many Rv in one place before both in the show and parking lot. Stopped by the club booth but missed you Jim. We still came away convinced our 4100 is a great fit for us. We really like it.

Sorry I missed you. I was there all day but I was likely in another display. If you come back and I'm not there, ask any other club member to phone me.

jbeletti

We just returned home from spending the day at the RV Show in Tampa........WOW the crowds were over the moon! We really like the new Cyclone model with the two patios, only downside for me personally is Heartland did not put the tub with the seat in any of the Cyclones :-( but we are happy with our Big Horn. The front living room Big Horn is amazing. We may go back on Saturday see how we feel come Saturday morning. Around 3 pm we went back to our car, had our lunch and moved the car right up to the front Gate! Now to sit on the couch and go thru all the literature we brought home. The only thing we did not accomplish today was to stop by Parksdale and get our strawberry shortcake, I was too tired after we left the show. Susan

Hi Susan,

Not sure if we got to me yesterday. Hope you get to go by Parksdale. Most of us made it there earlier in the week. A "must do" as you know :)

Hogladyrider

Hi Susan,

Not sure if we got to me yesterday. Hope you get to go by Parksdale. Most of us made it there earlier in the week. A "must do" as you know :)
Hi Jim, you were DEEP in conversation both times we stopped by, we have met previously at the Florida Chapter rallies! We were at the show BOTH Friday and Saturday and we DID make it to Parksdale on Saturday on or way home. It was jamming! I picked up some strawberries to bring home along with some fantastic oranges that I fixed us fresh squeezed juice Sunday morning. I was or I am plum worn out from two days walking the show, Heartland is still our NUMBER 1 choice! We love our Big Horn, we also love the FLR Big Horn and we would love a Cyclone IF it had the big tub with the seat in it, but hey life is full of compromises. Safe travels for you back to TN! Susan

VKTalley

The Traveling Talleys made it home to Alabama safely. Malcolm decided to drive the whole way instead of breaking it into two days. We had a great time at the Tampa RV show meeting owners, prospective owners and others.

jbeletti

The Traveling Talleys made it home to Alabama safely. Malcolm decided to drive the whole way instead of breaking it into two days. We had a great time at the Tampa RV show meeting owners, prospective owners and others.

Val and Malcolm - it was great having you work with us at the show. Thank you!

jbeletti

Hi Jim, you were DEEP in conversation both times we stopped by, we have met previously at the Florida Chapter rallies! We were at the show BOTH Friday and Saturday and we DID make it to Parksdale on Saturday on or way home. It was jamming! I picked up some strawberries to bring home along with some fantastic oranges that I fixed us fresh squeezed juice Sunday morning. I was or I am plum worn out from two days walking the show, Heartland is still our NUMBER 1 choice! We love our Big Horn, we also love the FLR Big Horn and we would love a Cyclone IF it had the big tub with the seat in it, but hey life is full of compromises. Safe travels for you back to TN! Susan

Hi Susan,

Sorry we weren't able to connect this time. Hope to see you down the road at some point this year. Happy to hear you got your strawberries!

jbeletti

Thank you to all the club member volunteers that worked the show with me. I hope you had as much fun as I did.

For those of you who stayed with us over at Lazy Days Campground, be aware that we're working to secure a block of sites at East Tampa RV Resort for 2015. Dave Yocum is heading up that effort. When we have it nailed down, we'll likely work on fielding our volunteer team and offering RV sites in our block. The good news is that the rate should be well less than what we're paying here at Lazy Days.

Thanks again team!

jimtoo

We fell victim to the Hoopla. Landmark Savanna on order.

Hi judykhaines,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Now the hard part begins,,, waiting.. but while your waiting look all around the forum.

Jim M

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hey Judy,
So glad Hogan and Donna convinced you to do that, you will not be sorry.
LindaW

VKTalley

Thank you to all the club member volunteers that worked the show with me. I hope you had as much fun as I did.

For those of you who stayed with us over at Lazy Days Campground, be aware that we're working to secure a block of sites at East Tampa RV Resort for 2015. Dave Yocum is heading up that effort. When we have it nailed down, we'll likely work on fielding our volunteer team and offering RV sites in our block. The good news is that the rate should be well less than what we're paying here at Lazy Days.

Thanks again team!

Jim, when you start that list for next Tampa show, put Malcolm and I on it. We are planning on making the Disney/Tampa trip an annual January trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.