EVENT: RV Show: PA, Hershey - 9/11/2013 to 9/15/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
I have a cover cover used to create a storage area under the goose neck that I am looking to get rid of. It is white and in good conditions it just does not match out full painted Key Largo. I will have it at Hershey for anyone to look at and make offer on. It snaps onto unit around hitch and around perimeter of the front over hang and creates a dry out of site storage area.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Jamie - I'm kinda think that was Jim's plan...make us all think we're crazy!

Oh.... It's working. The last few days leading up to this, has made me start talking to myself. And now I'm starting to answer....

porthole

Retired
I have a cover cover used to create a storage area under the goose neck that I am looking to get rid of. It is white and in good conditions it just does not match out full painted Key Largo. I will have it at Hershey for anyone to look at and make offer on. It snaps onto unit around hitch and around perimeter of the front over hang and creates a dry out of site storage area.

I could be interested in this Jim.

yepuhuh

My friends from Green Coves Springs, Florida will be there displaying their RV roof coating. Thay have a patent pending formula that noone can copy!

Go by and see them and tell them Randy sent you by.

Rubble

2013 Hershey RV Show Coupon

I wish you all the best, I will not be able to make it to the 2013 Hershey RV Show this year. But here is a dollar off coupon for all you cheap bastards like me: http://blog.thormotorcoach.com/rv-show/Hershey-RV-Show-2013/

By next year we may crossover to the darkside, with another kid out of the house we are looking at a new motor home. It's still Thor built, we're looking at a gas Class A Motor Home like the Miramar: http://thormotorcoach.com/Hershey-RV-Show-2013.php#Class-A-Motorhomes I'll keep you all posted this fall.

I'll miss you all... Happy Trails, Rubble

porthole

Retired
Geez Jim - as techy as you are and that the best you can do - or maybe it is just my tired old eyes I dunno ?

jbeletti

Updated tonight.

Volunteer Schedule
(as of 11-Sept-2013)

Tue - Sep 10
09:00 - 11:00 Jim Beletti and Bernie Ver Hey (table/tent setup)

Wed - Sep 11
9:00 - 5:00 Michael and Kelly Barnett
9:00 - 5:00 Kevin and Nelly Wolbeck
9:00 - 5:00 Bernie

Thur - Sep 12
9:00 - 5:00 Eric and Dorothy Van Opstal
9:00 - 5:00 Duane and Debbie Clause

Fri - Sep 13
9:00 - 5:00 Dave and Eileen Betton < added
9:00 - 1:00 Jim and Colleen Marigliano
1:00 - 5:00 Hank and Phyllis Vogt

Sat - Sep 14
9:00 - 5:00 Kimball and Alice Gillette
9:00 - 5:00 John and Maryann Proto
9:00 - 1:00 Jim and Colleen Marigliano
1:00 - 5:00 Hank and Phyllis Vogt

Sun - Sep 15
09:00 - 5:00 Glenn & Fran Schaaf

* Jim Beletti will be at the show everyday

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
It's Shady Maple buffet time! Following working the Hershey show today (Thursday 9/12) we plan on riding over to Blue Ball, PA, for dinner at the Shady Maple. Dorothy and I should be there about 6:00pm. Come and join us and we will have an impromptu Heartland group meal together. The food has always been good and abundant:). See you there?

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Spending the day at Chocolate World with Nelly & Kevin and then heading to the Shady Maple! See you there! I've heard so much about the place can't wait to experience it for myself!

PS....dress very cool and drink LOTS of water today! Yesterday was horrific!

Bobby A

If you all have time to walk around the show and see a vendor advertising Ja Mar travel park in New Port Richey, Fl. tell the 2 people (man & wife) Bobby & Lisa says hi, there names are Starla and Bob and they do the show for our park. Lonnie Miller who is the owner is there sometimes also, he is a wonderful man.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
If you all have time to walk around the show and see a vendor advertising Ja Mar travel park in New Port Richey, Fl. tell the 2 people (man & wife) Bobby & Lisa says hi, there names are Starla and Bob and they do the show for our park. Lonnie Miller who is the owner is there sometimes also, he is a wonderful man.

Bobby, we already found them. They wanted to give you a hard time, but we refused. Not really, they where very nice people.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We LOVED the Shady Maple when we went there a couple of years ago. We'll come back some day...

It was a chilly 52 in Minnesota this morning!

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired

Actually...they found us! As we walked by they saw our Heartland shirts and asked if we knew you! Going back tomorrow (I think) and we'll be sure to pass your greeting along!

Bobby A

Actually...they found us! As we walked by they saw our Heartland shirts and asked if we knew you! Going back tomorrow (I think) and we'll be sure to pass your greeting along!

That's very cool Mike and Kelly, give them a hug and tell them that's from Bob & Lisa, They are really good friends of ours, wonderful people. Safe travels to you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.