Excellent Fifth Wheel Weight Calculator Online! Best User Friendly!

Speedy

Maybe I should just eliminate the negative sign and just show it as green or red. Do you think that would clear up any confusion?
That would clear things up better without too much software changes. Most people have color printers but the negative sign sure makes people calculate twice at first.

It's a math thing and when you work with inventory and costs as much as I do it's just habit to see things the way I do.

Keep up the great work and post!

DW_Gray

That would clear things up better without too much software changes. Most people have color printers but the negative sign sure makes people calculate twice at first.

It's a math thing and when you work with inventory and costs as much as I do it's just habit to see things the way I do.

Keep up the great work and post!

Okay John, I made some changes. Green is now shown with the negative sign that indicates weight is under the limit.

DW_Gray

I added a new line to "Section C - Report." Now you'll see "Vertical Load (Kingpin) Percentage." This is for those who'd like to know what is the percentage of the "Trailer Gross Weight" on the kingpin.

DW_Gray

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Fifth Wheel St. now provides worksheets and a calculator for conventional towing.

DW_Gray

Re: Excellent Towing Wheel Weight Calculator Online! Best User Friendly!

During January 2012, 285 Weight Safety Reports were processed at http://FifthWheelSt.com. Provide it, they'll use it. Tow safely.

Thank you GatewayUSA Magizine! My article, Before You Buy That RV, Truck or Other Tow Vehicle, was published in issue 10 (January 2012).

DW_Gray

The current version is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad.Requires iOS 5.0 or later. There not a plan for an iPad specific version at this time because the current works fine on the iPad. Do you have it on your iPad now?

Last edited:

DW_Gray

I use it on my iPad 2 with no issues, works great.

Thanks Dave for all your hard work on this App.

That's great. I would appreciate if you'd take the time add a review at the App store. I can only guess that all is liking it. At least I'm not getting any bad feedback.

I sent the packet to the developer to build the iPhone app for conventional trailers. I'm still waiting for a couple of bids for the Android apps. I'm disappointed for the setback and that I had to find a different Android developer.

Moose

That's great. I would appreciate if you'd take the time add a review at the App store. I can only guess that all is liking it. At least I'm not getting any bad feedback. I sent the packet to the developer to build the iPhone app for conventional trailers. I'm still waiting for a couple of bids for the Android apps. I'm disappointed for the setback and that I had to find a different Android developer.
I guess a BlackBerry app is out of the question?

porthole

Retired
Do you have it on your iPad now?

No, it will not load.

Not related but thought I would throw this out.

I recently installed Nikon's ballistic app on my iPhone, iPod and iPad.
Using identical inputs, scope, ammo, atmospheric conditions etc, I get different ballistic calculations.

iPhone using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired
Yes, latest and greatest IOS on all the I's.

When I get home I'll load it back up on iTunes and look for the error message.

Internet access at this location makes 28K look good.

iPhone using Tapatalk