Exterior skin cracked. BUSTED FRAME??????

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Just purchased a 3650 big country from the Maryland show. I am concerned after reading these post of the cracks. Should I be ordering or not. Have you had problems with your unit as I see it is farily new.

I was in the same position as you. We purchased our's from dealer stock at a show and they held it over the winter for us before we actually took possession and did the PDI. In the meantime, I was on this forum and starting to have second thoughts and high anxiety. Wasn't warranted. By reading about all the things that could be wrong, you'll be in a better, more knowledgeable position when your rig comes in and you do the PDI with a fine tooth comb. In our case, there was very little wrong during the PDI that couldn't be corrected while we signed the final papers. Our only major repair occurred after our first season. A squeaking bedroom floor, mentioned to the dealer while in for some service, resulted in a major repair covered by the HL warranty without a word.

Once you take possession, go over it again while using it. If you do find something, or even think you have, bring it up here. Just about anything that may go wrong has been detailed by someone on the forum. Heartland won't give the farm away, but they do seem intent to try to keep us happy.

sorry since my fifth wheel broke heartland will not talk to us i have sent e mails an called they ignore us 100% they have not been nice people since oct 2009 when i bought this nothing but problems including 4 new roofs due to there workmanship. i have even sent registered letter to the ceo an guess what no reply.

did you have too unload your rig when you took it in we did we live in ours an had to foot the hotel bill while they kept it when it was still under warranty. sat for 4 days while they tried to figured out what to do with the 4th roof they ended up putting on. we are not happy with heartland at all.