Factory Help, Nice

trackeer

Hey All,

I figure since it's always easier to take issue with a company and/or their products I thought I would post a positive comment regarding Heartland aka Cyclone (In My Case), we ordered our camper last year in October from RV Wholesalers in Ohio, the long and short of it is we finally got her home in April, no fault of RV Wholsalers. We decided the best place to set up dining was in the Garage with the bunk setup Pick Nick Style Table. The short story is we were missing 1 of the 3 legs needed, called Heartland talked to Gary explained to him why we just discovered the missing leg and I would pay for it if needed he said he'd get back to me and in about 4 days a new leg arrived UPS, NO Charge, NO Hassles, NO BS, thanks Gary and the little things make a BIG Difference :).

Moe in NH.

ankie3467

Something as simple as a missing leg sure goes a long way as far as customer service goes. You will remember that for a long time. And speak highly of Heartland. I think far too often we are remembering the negative and not always the postive.

trackeer

Absolutley Ankie,

For those who have not had to call customer service, that's great, but it is nice to make a call get the receptionist and then transfers you to the regional rep for your area, I know it's a table leg and "Big Deal", he knew where I was from, the area, when I said the leg was one of three for the large table in the garage he knew the part and specifications, a stupid table leg, I'm impressed and the most important thing, it was ONE call.

71stang99

I too purchased from RVW and was missing both the tables and the 4 legs plus mounts in the 'living' area. HL stepped up and shipped them out. Thanks to them.

Lynn1130

As with any major purchase there have been a few issues that I needed to call customer service to get resolved. Garry is "the man". He takes ownership and follows through. Sandy in parts does a great job too and I can say nothing but good things about my contacts with Heartland.